Michael Bernardoni

Default BOAT INFO(THANKS!!)

Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the help with BOAT PLANS. I am on another
great site that talks allot about boat building, paddling etc. I
thought I'd pass it on http://www.neilbank.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi
"Old Sparkeys Canoe and Pirogue Forum" this is a NON-COMMERCIAL site!!
Thanks!! Mike Bernardoni
..
--
"Has it ever struck you that fish bite best on the Sabbath? God's
critters tempting decent men."

-- James Barrie, author of Peter Pan, 1891

--
"Has it ever struck you that fish bite best on the Sabbath? God's
critters tempting decent men."

-- James Barrie, author of Peter Pan, 1891

--
"Has it ever struck you that fish bite best on the Sabbath? God's
critters tempting decent men."

-- James Barrie, author of Peter Pan, 1891
Jacques Mertens

"Michael Bernardoni" wrote in message
snip
"Old Sparkeys Canoe and Pirogue Forum" this is a NON-COMMERCIAL site!!

If it is non-commercial it must be so much better! :-)

Why would it be a sin to make a living from boat building or design?

It is quite the opposite: a professional has a reputation to sustain and
therefore must do a better job.

BTW, did you see our free plans for a pirogue? It is commercial but free :-)

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

Backyard Renegade

"Jacques Mertens" wrote in message news:Scu0b.2575

It is commercial but free :-)

Kinda' like your post! ;-)
Scotty
Michael Bernardoni

ALSO MR.GOD....The reason I stressed that it was a NON!! COMMERCIAL!!
SITE!! was so people didn't think I was spamming....{:O) or BLATANTLY
PROMOTING A PERSONAL BUSINESS!!(http://www.bateau.com) in my SIGNATURE
{:O) MIKE

Jacques Mertens wrote:

"Michael Bernardoni" wrote in message
snip
"Old Sparkeys Canoe and Pirogue Forum" this is a NON-COMMERCIAL site!!

If it is non-commercial it must be so much better! :-)

Why would it be a sin to make a living from boat building or design?

It is quite the opposite: a professional has a reputation to sustain and
therefore must do a better job.

BTW, did you see our free plans for a pirogue? It is commercial but free :-)

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

--
"Has it ever struck you that fish bite best on the Sabbath? God's
critters tempting decent men."

-- James Barrie, author of Peter Pan, 1891
Michael Bernardoni

It is really a shame that such a good,informative helpful site site can
be RULED by such a self serving JERK...
Oh Yea..can't forget this Be sure to check out this "NON-COMMERCIAL
SITE" HTTP://BATEAU.COM Mike

Michael Bernardoni

Got my plans for free...NOT FROM YOU..boat was designed for me.....MIKE

Michael Bernardoni wrote:

What was that all about...what kind of bug do you have up your ass...no
one was threatening you or your site.. Now I know why your reputation
precedes you everywhere you go,,,BTW YES I did get my plans for
FREE...MIKE

Jacques Mertens wrote:

[...]

Mike Bernardoni

Hi...I was wondering what I did so wrong to post another forum??? Not
PO'D at you(as if you care..LOL) just wondering. I have always looked
towards the group for hlp,advice and suggestions. I was just trying to
give something back. Mertens is paranoid...he is suffering from a guilt
complex. MIKE

Backyard Renegade wrote:

"Jacques Mertens" wrote in message news:Scu0b.2575

It is commercial but free :-)

Kinda' like your post! ;-)
Scotty

--
"Has it ever struck you that fish bite best on the Sabbath? God's
critters tempting decent men."

-- James Barrie, author of Peter Pan, 1891
Mike Bernardoni

No..Didn't forget my meds...but I am not gonna have some asshole give me
****...allot of people on this group worship the S.O.B. All he EVER
does is self promote his site. This happened to me last year with him
when I mentioned where I got my boat plans from.. It is either all
Jacko's stuff or none at all....IS THIS HIS GROUP...if it is he can go
to HELL..I was just trying to payback all the people that helped me
recently when I was looking for plans for a new boat I want to build.
That is why I mentioned another forum that I enjoy and everyone listens
to other people and aren't opinionated. Jacko is not the GOD ALL
MIGHTY...MIKE

Jim Conlin wrote:

Mike-
Did we forget our meds again?

Jacques Mertens wrote:

[...]

BoatMaker

Sir You BACK OFF!! I didn't start this...JACKO flamed me...I have been
a steady user of this group for the past year. I look to it for helpful
information. Like I said...All I did was post and NON-COMMERCIAL SITEs
URL and he gets his bowels in an uproar....Like I said I innocently
stated it was a NON-COMMERCIAL site because I DIDN'T want people to
think I was promoting another commercial site. I won't back off. I HAD
been seriously looking at his boat plans for my next boat...(several
people had mentioned boat plans that I might be interested in..thing
is..they sure as hell didn't suggest one of his boat plans)...but now I
have changed my mind. I don't need his crap. How could I expect to get
his plans...buys his materials when he treats me/people like that. How
could I recommend his site to anyone else?? This is not an issue
directed at you or anyone else. What he did was wrong...and those agree
with me won't speak up. They just blow off his spouting and put up with
it. Like I said...he pulled this crap on me a year ago because I
mentioned where I had got my boat plans JUST IN CASE someone else might
be interested. Everyone else on this news group posts other URL,s why
shouldn't I??? He was wrong and knows he was..but I would bet he will
never admit it because that is the type of person he is...it can take on
bad apple to spoil a bunch and he is the BAD APPLE.... MIKE

Jim Conlin wrote:

There are a number of people who are in the boat business who have participated in this
newsgroup. Some of 'em know what they're talking about and make a valuable
contribution to the collective knowledge here. Jacques is one of them. Sadly, every
now and then they get a ration of grief from some flamer and they decide they don't need
the abuse. We lose their wisdom.

I don't hear a chorus of people with you. Back off!

Mike Bernardoni wrote:

No..Didn't forget my meds...but I am not gonna have some asshole give me
****...allot of people on this group worship the S.O.B. All he EVER
does is self promote his site. This happened to me last year with him
when I mentioned where I got my boat plans from.. It is either all
Jacko's stuff or none at all....IS THIS HIS GROUP...if it is he can go
to HELL..I was just trying to payback all the people that helped me
recently when I was looking for plans for a new boat I want to build.
That is why I mentioned another forum that I enjoy and everyone listens
to other people and aren't opinionated. Jacko is not the GOD ALL
MIGHTY...MIKE

Jim Conlin wrote:

Mike-
Did we forget our meds again?

Jacques Mertens wrote:

[...]

Al

Ladies and Gentlemen,

May I request that the troll not be fed?

Thank you for your time.

Al

OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM