Michael Bernardoni

Default BOAT INFO(THANKS!!)

Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the help with BOAT PLANS. I am on another
great site that talks allot about boat building, paddling etc. I
thought I'd pass it on http://www.neilbank.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi
"Old Sparkeys Canoe and Pirogue Forum" this is a NON-COMMERCIAL site!!
Thanks!! Mike Bernardoni
..
--
"Has it ever struck you that fish bite best on the Sabbath? God's
critters tempting decent men."

-- James Barrie, author of Peter Pan, 1891