Tony Thomas

Default Key Sunrunner

Send me a detailed high resolution picture of both sides of the key. I can
probably purchase a couple of blanks and mail them to you. Any key place
should be able to cut them to match.

--
Tony
My boats and autos - http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"Peter" wrote in message
Hello,

I own a Sunrunner 220 SB from 1987. The cabin is locked by a door with a
pushlock for which it is impossible out here in Holland (or probably

Europe,
so the keymaker say) to get a spare key, although it looks like a normal
key. I'm trying to avoid replacing the lock (its very well build in). So I
am asking some help from you in the USA.

I am looking for the base of this key which was produced in the USA.

On the key is the following text:

ESO
Keyway
CORP
(other side)
Made in USA

Two pictures of the key are included.
I hope someone of you in the States can help me.

Peter