Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
carlp

Default RE Balcotan

Many good long term claims for this glue, anyone used it, from what they
state its a much more acceptable glue than epoxy, we know it cannot be as
good as epoxy but is it good enough for my purpose, making up frames, and
gluing strip planks, then I will give it all a layer of epoxy,
and fine down.
Pot life is sound, fumes tolerable, that's all it needs is strength as well.