Bob

Default 1978 Chaparral 244 Boat

I have run across a 1978 Chaparral 244 and am getting ready to start
restoration. This will be my third restoration of a fiberglass boat.
My first was a 1973 21' Grady White with 250 chevy engine and 175 OMC
outdrive. I changed it to a Chevy 270hp with alot of work! My second
was a 1989 25' Grady White Trophy with twin 200hp Evinrude outboards.
It looks like this boat will require a bit more than the first two in
both re-power and detail work. I was thinking of posting progress in a
web site but don't really know how to go about it. If someone knows how
to go about doing something like this, let me know. I know I really
could have used some information when I did the 21' Grady White, but
information was not really available to find. Any information
concerning the Chaparral would be welcomed as well. It looks like the
boat has been repowered from an old OMC sterndrive unit to a Merc
Alpha. The shop that did the tramsom work looks like they need to be in
the carpet cleaning business instead of the boat business! Right now
the outdrive is laying on the deck and the 454 engine is in parts! What
a project! lol

Junior Member

Hello, I know this is an old post but I'm doing research on restoring a 1974 Chaparral 244 hull only.
If you ended up posting pictures/progress somewhere, could you please give me a link to it.

Thank you and good day
Banned

Последние 50 раздач 50 самых скачиваемых раздач Система пользовательских классов стандартная , с той только разницей , что новый класс ничего , кроме строки в профиле , не меняет.

Скачать скачать русификатор corel paint shop pro photo xi 582860!
ключ скачать 4.33 2.09040 drweb

1.8.0 utorrent версии русификатор - скачать новые ключи для антивируса касперский 7.0.1.325.
скачать патч 1.05 на splinter cell - crack it Fix utilities.
память реферат вниманиеи скачать - скачать плеер для symbian 8.1.

011087
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to Parfapammipse

Ok the decoys are on their way now. Id say another 2 hours and all 150 will look like new. The boat is taking forever to sand down. I was planning on taking it down to the fiberglass but after 4 hours of standing i think Ill be painting over the roughed up old paint. Im assuming this will be ok, but Im not sure. Idhate to do all this work and have look like crap

OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM