Will, SF Bay

Default macnaughton designs?

Hi folks, does anyone have any experience (seeing, building, sailing?)
any of Macnaughton's Coin Collection designs, especially the smaller
Farthing and Shilling designs? I'm very interested in these boats but
have not been able to track down anyone online who has built one.
There are web sites for two of the larger designs, seemingly still
under uncontruction. Thanks,
-Will
carlp

Hi folks, does anyone have any experience (seeing, building, sailing?)
any of Macnaughton's Coin Collection designs, especially the smaller
Farthing and Shilling designs? I'm very interested in these boats but
have not been able to track down anyone online who has built one.
There are web sites for two of the larger designs, seemingly still
under uncontruction. Thanks,
-Will
Ilike the look of these boats, the shilling is online madog McBride think
this correct name, he has done a great job of the hull, much original
thinking put into it.
He is a real doer and gets over problems well and hates waste, he put it
together using frames and did not use mould.
I am in the process of drawing design that incorporates an eighteen inch
wide deep keel, this will allow more usable headroom, I can get full
standing headroom in a sixteen footer.
The sole of keel will be one inch thick plate steel bolted to the keel log.