Don

Default keel bolts

I have made over 50,000 keel bolts and i want to set the record strait
on how they are cast in ect.
90 % of the keel bolts are 316,now, all thread with a j bend on the
keel bolt .They are hung in the mold by a ladder an on each rung they
have clamps the hold the bolt strait.
You can take these type of keel bolts out of the keel and it takes
about an hour each. Putting them back into the keel and making sure
they don't pull out again takes about 2 hours. It is not hard work but
you have to know what you are doing to make sure that you put the keel
back in with the same amount of strenght as it had when cast in.
If you want to know more call or email me and I will explain how but I
hope that I will be hired to do it.
Don Huseman 3104186481

keel bolts Daniel Boat Building 24 July 6th 05 09:28 AM
Rebedding keel & backing up bolts [email protected] Boat Building 2 November 18th 04 06:08 AM
keel bolts nuts marklan General 1 July 19th 04 08:24 AM
'1978 25' hunter replace keel bolts James O'Brien Cruising 1 July 7th 04 02:56 AM
Leaking Keel Bolts? Rob General 5 November 5th 03 05:39 AM