AD

Default When is carbon fibre wet out?

Can anyone tell me how they tell that carbon fibre is "wet out" when
laminating? ( looking at both uni, plain weave and biaxial carbon).

TIA

AD

Evan Gatehouse

AD wrote:
Can anyone tell me how they tell that carbon fibre is "wet out" when
laminating? ( looking at both uni, plain weave and biaxial carbon).

TIA

AD

I find it best to oversaturate it and then squeegee off the
excess. In other words when it is really shiny looking it
has enough resin.

Evan Gatehouse