Yellowchaser

Default This could be a nice group

You can find these same messages with all the dead grass removed here at
'www.hookandsinker.com' (http://www.hookandsinker.com) alot of others
felt the same way and came over here, that was one of my main reason
for setting this up was I felt that way too. Just check out the "Boats
and Repairs" in our forums, they are linked to this newsgroup.

C.M.German Wrote:
if you didn't have to wade through all the dead grass and mud off topic
posts to find one pertaining to boating...........

only three days here and I think I'll pass to something more
relevant...

--
Yellowchaser- http://www.hookandsinker.com - The Sportfishermen's choice for fishing news, over 500+ maps, over 7,000+ schematics, and even these newsgroups are available online!

This Group extreme_turbulance Power Boat Racing 7 January 26th 04 05:02 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers group... BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 23rd 03 05:30 PM
New Group BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 18th 03 09:33 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM