slampoud

Default seeking information about Windward Yachts Jolly Roger sloop

I have recently become the owner of a Windward Yachts "Jolly Roger"
24ft fiberglass sloop, full keel, very classic lines. Unfortunately
there seem to be no (online) resources available for these beautiful
boats. All I've been able to find out (from an old BUC) is that they
were made in Jakcsonville, FL in 1968-69 by Windward Yachts, which must
have subsequently gone out of business...

If anyone knows anything about Windward or the JR model, could you
please drop a line?
Thanks,
Teri
s/v Shadow Line

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slampoud View Post
I have recently become the owner of a Windward Yachts "Jolly Roger"
24ft fiberglass sloop, full keel, very classic lines. Unfortunately
there seem to be no (online) resources available for these beautiful
boats. All I've been able to find out (from an old BUC) is that they
were made in Jakcsonville, FL in 1968-69 by Windward Yachts, which must
have subsequently gone out of business...

If anyone knows anything about Windward or the JR model, could you
please drop a line?
Thanks,
Teri
s/v Shadow Line
I know the above post is 5 yrs. old but I have one of the Jolly Roger sailboats and would like to talk to other owners. Post a reply and I will give you my email address. Dave
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irradicable View Post
I know the above post is 5 yrs. old but I have one of the Jolly Roger sailboats and would like to talk to other owners. Post a reply and I will give you my email address. Dave
Hi Dave,
I've since sold Shadow Line, but the information I collected is posted he http://svshadowline.blogspot.com/201...-roger-24.html. Feel free to contact me if you have anything additional, it would be nice to have as complete information as possible, so future owners have a resource to turn to.
Cheers!
Teri
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slampoud View Post
I have recently become the owner of a Windward Yachts "Jolly Roger"
24ft fiberglass sloop, full keel, very classic lines. Unfortunately
there seem to be no (online) resources available for these beautiful
boats. All I've been able to find out (from an old BUC) is that they
were made in Jakcsonville, FL in 1968-69 by Windward Yachts, which must
have subsequently gone out of business...

If anyone knows anything about Windward or the JR model, could you
please drop a line?
Thanks,
Teri
s/v Shadow Line
Teri,
Do you still have your Windward Jolly Roger? If so, I have the original sales literature for it. I owned a Windward 30 footer and loved it.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John425 View Post
Teri,
Do you still have your Windward Jolly Roger? If so, I have the original sales literature for it. I owned a Windward 30 footer and loved it.

I'm looking at buying a Windward 30 footer, do you have any info on it?
thanks