terroar terroar is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irradicable View Post
I know the above post is 5 yrs. old but I have one of the Jolly Roger sailboats and would like to talk to other owners. Post a reply and I will give you my email address. Dave
Hi Dave,
I've since sold Shadow Line, but the information I collected is posted he http://svshadowline.blogspot.com/201...-roger-24.html. Feel free to contact me if you have anything additional, it would be nice to have as complete information as possible, so future owners have a resource to turn to.
Cheers!
Teri