stsalicoglou

Default Alura 35

Hello from Athens, Greece.

I am looking to purchase an Alura 35. I am attracted by its looks,
design and indeed its price. However, I have NO information about the
boat, no surveys, and furthermore, no testimonies.

Is there anything I should know about this boat? Construction issues?
Engine and weight distribution for off shore cruising? Engine and tank
accessibility? Electronics and structural mechanics? Anything anyone
has to offer would be GREATLY appreciated.

This is especially difficult for me since I am located in Athens,
Greece and most probably I will find the boat in question to buy from
the US (since there is only one such model in Greece and its condition
is NOTHING like the ones advertised on US sites with considerably
higher price here in Greece!).

You can contact me on (stsalicoglou AT yahoo.com). Well, that is all. I

hope to hear from all of those who have experience with these Luhrs
Alura 35 models.

Thank you

Symeon Tsalicoglou
(stsalicoglou AT yahoo.com)

Roger Derby

Google came up with 101 hits in 0.19 seconds looking for "Alura 35" (keep
the quotes).

Just scanning the headings, there appears to be something about the aluminum
tanks worth knowing.

Roger

http://derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm

oups.com...