Pierrot

Default Wooden Boat Magazine

I own 32 issues of Wooden Boat magazine that I no longer want to keep;
see listing below for volume number, month(s) and year. Most are in
good shape, meaning no torn covers, missing pages or stains. There are
a few whose covers are only partly stapled to the spine. The early
issues - about to 1980, still have the brown paper shipping covers. Is
anyone interested in acquiring these? Make me any reasonable offer.

Pierre Vachon

Volume 1, #6 1975 (2 copies)
Volume 2, #7 1975 (2 copies)
#9 March/April 1976
#10 May/June 1976
#12 September/October 1976
#13 November/December 1976
#14 January/February 1977
#15 March/April 1977
#17 July/August 1977
#18 September/October 1977
#19 November/December 1977
#20 January/February 1978
#21 March/April 1978
#22 May/June 1978
#23 July/August 1978
#24 September/October 1978
#28 May/June 1979
#29 July/August 1979
#30 September/October 1979
#32 January/February 1980
#33 March/April 1980
#34 May/June 1980
#41 July/August 1981
#42 September/October 1981
#45 March/April 1982
#53 July/August 1983
#58 May/June 1984#59 July/August 1984
#64 May/June 1985
#71 August 1986
#74 February 1987
#107 August 1992
#112 June 1993
Junior Member

Greetings, I'm looking for issue #15, would you sell that one only? thanks in advance, clive Mutschler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierrot View Post

#9 March/April 1976
#10 May/June 1976