MarshallE

Default Repairing decks and roof

Hi,

I am new to larger boat repairs...but learning fast that big old wood boats
need lots of attention. We own a Wheeler 83 footer from WWII. We have to
rework many deck areas due to soft spots and will be doing the cabin top
also.

Where are the best places for buying epoxy, glass and paint for deck
purposes. I need to cover about 1600 sqft.

I am in North Carolina.

Thanks for your help.

Marshall

Glenn Ashmore

You probably will find way more to do than the cabin top and decks but
www.FGCI.com has pretty good prices on epoxy and
http://www.fiberglasssupply.com/ has some of the best prices for glass.

--
Glenn Ashmore