Marce

Default Sugatsune push latch question and source req.

To those of you who are using Sugatsune push latches:

1. Would these be appropriate for use on galley drawers? I'd rather
have them than have to add additional securing in rough weather like
barrel bolts or drawer buttons. Just want to know if the latch is
secure enough.

2. Can you recommend a source with a reasonable price? I don't need
too many, so I can't negotiate a volume discount.

Thanks all,

Marce
finally getting the galley built -- awlgripped the fridge last month!

Glenn Ashmore

I am using them throughout including galley drawers. You just have to think
ahead about where to mount the keeper. One reservation though. The drawers
need to be well fitted with allowance for swelling as you don't have a lot
of leverage with them as a pull.

Ain't no such thing as "reasonable price" when dealing with Sugatsune.
There are 3 different versions of the push pop latches. The TLP is
retangular backed with a chrome plated or polished brass button retails for
$27 each. I settled for the TLP08 chrome plated zinc button that list for
$18. In a box of 20 they cost me $12 each from Lewis Marine.

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Alternate heat source question DB General 21 January 25th 04 12:21 AM