Rickard

Default What is the nicest 40-50 feet cruising/racing sailboat?

I recently sailed a Swan 45 on a regatta. She was a true pleasure to
sail but expensive and not a very good cruising yacht. Another nice
boat is the Sweden Yacht 45 but that one is also really expensive. Do
you have any experience of other nice boats in that size?

Best regards

Rick

http://www.yachtloan.info
Morgan Ohlson

On 23 Oct 2004 14:12:35 -0700, Rickard wrote:

I recently sailed a Swan 45 on a regatta. She was a true pleasure to
sail but expensive and not a very good cruising yacht. Another nice
boat is the Sweden Yacht 45 but that one is also really expensive. Do
you have any experience of other nice boats in that size?

Best regards

Rick

http://www.yachtloan.info

....and you're going to buid it yourself?

Morgan O.

WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum Cruising 22 June 3rd 04 02:56 AM
??? M.L. Browne General 0 May 17th 04 04:38 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum ASA 3 May 14th 04 04:36 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum General 0 May 14th 04 04:16 AM
Repost - this is so good it deserves to be read more than once Simple Simon ASA 12 October 20th 03 10:33 PM