WoodMangler

Default FAQ?

Hi all, I'm a woodworker interested in building a wooden boat.
Does this NG have a FAQ I can start with? Google groups was of no help in
finding one.

Russ

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Dan

Woody: This site would one to start with. http://byyb.org/pn/index.php I've
been collecting URL's for a while and have yet to find a site that has an
all inclusive FAQ page.

There are many, very talented folks in this NG and even a few crack pots.
The latter will reveal themselves in due course. (c;

"WoodMangler" wrote in message
news
Hi all, I'm a woodworker interested in building a wooden boat.
Does this NG have a FAQ I can start with? Google groups was of no help in
finding one.

Russ

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Stephen Baker

Dan says:

There are many, very talented folks in this NG and even a few crack pots.
The latter will reveal themselves in due course. (c;

Dan having proved the latter just by replying ;-P

The best FAQ site I have for this group is the wreck.boats ones at

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou...rec.boats.html

Steve
Brian Combs

"There are many, very talented folks in this NG and even a few crack pots."

As this is a boat building group I don't think the cracked pots are here but
there is a pottery group down the way ;-)

This is a good group.

Brian