Parallax

Default 2 Paw-9

Just started building the nesting dinghy 2-Paw-9 to replace my current
Ivan damaged Nautilus-8. The Nautilus rowed very well but was really
too heavy to serve as a tender for my 28' sailboat. It was very
difficult for me to hoist the Nautilus onto my foredeck where it took
up a lot of room. Furhtermore, it was very difficult to row with more
than one adult in it. It was bashed againsta rock and holed by storm
surge. I'll fix it and give it away (it has a sailing rig) to
somebodywho needs it.
The Two Paw-9 is supposed o be considerably lighter 85 lbs vs about
150 lbs and takes apart to nest into a small package. I will build it
without the sailing rig (I alreadyhave too many sailing craft) to save
weight. I think she will fit nicely on my foredeck and having a flat
bow and being more than a foot longer than the Nautilus will have more
carrying capacity. Any thoughts on this dinghy? Has anybody built
her?

David OHara