Adam

Default Fuel line valve

Can I use SS full port ball valve with Teflon seats in diesel fuel line?
Or I need a special one.
Thanks in advance
Adam

Adam

Thanks
Adam
"HLAviation" wrote in message
ink.net...
You most certainly may.

"Adam" wrote in message

Can I use SS full port ball valve with Teflon seats in diesel fuel line?
Or I need a special one.
Thanks in advance
Adam

urban shick

look and see if the valve is labeled for service wog if it is will work
just fine
"Wally" wrote in message
use a cheaper brass one if you want

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:27:45 -0400, "Adam" wrote:

Can I use SS full port ball valve with Teflon seats in diesel fuel line?
Or I need a special one.
Thanks in advance
Adam

ANNOUNCEMENT: Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale Marketplace 0 February 19th 04 04:48 PM
Alchohol stoves Parallax General 18 October 15th 03 06:37 PM
Scout, Bertie's sock? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 5 September 27th 03 04:38 PM
The Lay of Völund Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 25th 03 02:19 AM
Fuel pump to carbs fuel line replacement Bob General 5 July 29th 03 05:51 PM