Old November 17th 20, 04:25 PM posted to rec.boats.building

Default Bowmar Hatch refurbishment

The Bowmar hatch lense (Code stamped 1070A, manufactured March, 1996) on our 1997 C-320 is cracked, and I want to replace it.
The stainless hinge screws are frozen into the aluminum frame, and I don't want to remove the whole hatch and frame, just the hinged part containing the lense. Are the hinge pins removeable, or do I have to try and work on the screws? I've used PB Blaster and Kroil with no luck.
Roger Nitkin
Summertime, #429
Westport, CT

Hatch Everett Ingalls General 0 April 25th 06 07:40 AM
Hatch Everett Ingalls General 3 April 25th 06 12:29 AM
Sail Refurbishment Bill Farina ASA 0 May 14th 04 07:37 AM
Bomar hatch gasket material on eBay - search for Bomar hatch gasket bluewater Boat Building 2 March 13th 04 06:50 PM
Bomar hatch gasket material on eBay - search for Bomar hatch gasket bluewater Cruising 4 March 13th 04 06:50 PM