Frank Hagan

Default Your design, your plans?

Do you have a boat you designed and built, and now provide plans for
others? messing-about.com may want to showcase your boat and plans in
a feature article. You must be an amateur and not engaged in selling
dozens of your designs, or other people's plans. We want to give
exposure to the part time, one-design folks who otherwise would not
get exposure.

For an example, check out our article on Tom Lathrop's great pilot
house cruiser the Blue Jacket 24 at
http://www.messing-about.com/smallboats/bluejacket.html

Use the contact information at the bottom of that page to email me
with a brief description of your boat, how the plans you sell are
formatted, and how many have been built (you must have built at least
one). Please do not email pictures initially; you can provide a link
for them or let me know you have them, and I'll provide a special
email address for the pictures.
- - -
http://www.messing-about.com
Resources for the Boat Builder, Renovator and Small Boat Skipper