posted to rec.boats.building

Default A Structural Analysis of Simple Boat

Dear All,
Hi,

I am new to this forum and my need is Structural Analysis of Simple Boat using ANSYS.

I have done an analysis but need to verify my result through some published work.
I need a simple case analysed whereby a simple boat structure is investigated for its Modal Frequencies or Static Deflection.

May be its more related to people working with boats and marine structures, in that case, kindly refer me to appropriate forum.

I shall be very grateful for the help.

Best regards,

Rehan Jamshed

"Rehan Jamshed" wrote in message

An urgent reply is required and will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Rehan

On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:28:52 AM UTC-8, Rehan Jamshed wrote:
Dear All,
Hi,

I am new to this forum and my need is Structural Analysis of Simple Boat
using ANSYS.

I have done an analysis but need to verify my result through some
published work.
I need a simple case analysed whereby a simple boat structure is
investigated for its Modal Frequencies or Static Deflection.

May be its more related to people working with boats and marine
structures, in that case, kindly refer me to appropriate forum.

I shall be very grateful for the help.

Best regards,

Rehan Jamshed

Rehan, I'm sorry to say that you are not likely to find any help on this
newsgroup. There is very little activity here, and among the few people who
do post here there are, as far as I am aware, no naval architects or
engineers. A few owners of small pleasure boats may occasionally post a
question, but this is not a place where one would expect to find
authoritative answers. I'm sorry that I have no better suggestion as to
where you might look for help.

Tom