posted to rec.boats.building

Default C.R. Dillabaugh Wooden Boats

On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:49:51 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, July 18, 1997 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, syab wrote:

Does any one own or have any information on wooden boats made by the

C.R. Dillabough Co. of Portland, Oregon. My grandfather's boat, which

is now my dad's, boat has a plaque as follows:

C.R. Dillabaugh Co.

Columbia Boulevard and Mallory Avenue

Portland 11, Oregon

Built up to a standard not down to a price

Serial No.: (illegible or none)

It is a nicely built wooden boat, probably made in the 50's or possibly

early 60's, and my dad understands it Dillabaugh was quite a boat maker

when in business. Appreciate any info any one has. Thanks

Ken Bays:

My name is Tanya. My dad was the owner and boatbuilder of Dillabaugh on Columbia Blvd in Portland..

Hi Tanya,
I recently came across a Dillabaugh boat in a retired pastor's storage unit, I don't know the year, it does have a 60's looking 60 hp Evinrude motor on it, probably doesn't run, what more can you tell me? I would like to find out more about it so we can help him sell the boat, like, what years were they made? You can email me directly at
, thanks for any info you might have.

C.R. Dillabaugh Wooden Boats [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 8th 14 07:05 PM
Wooden Boats rich[_3_] Cruising 2 June 14th 11 02:44 PM
Speaking of Wooden Boats... [email protected] General 0 November 18th 09 12:11 AM
Some fantastic wooden boats! Tim General 0 January 10th 09 09:58 PM
wooden boats cruısıng GULET Powerseller Cruising 0 July 10th 04 08:19 PM