posted to rec.boats.building

Default Tensile Structure

Tensile structure is a form of building material. Tensile structure covers the area very beautifully and provide unique look.

It is designed by the architectures of fabric structure and brings you to next level of innovation. It is available in various dimensions, colors, sizes, shapes and in accordance to material used.

http://www.anconenterprises.com/tensile_structure.html