posted to rec.boats.building

Default Instrumentation Sailing

I could use some guidance. I'm restoring a 31ft sailboat that has a
full set of Navico / Corus instrumentation -except missing the
masthead wind cups. I need to find some reading material that would
help me understand how these things work. Or should I pull them and
go with a more modern group. If so - any suggestions?
Does anyone have a recommendation as to a good tutorial on integrating
instruments into tiller control??
Thanks in advance BC

On Jan 17, 3:59*pm, wrote:
I could use some guidance. *I'm restoring a 31ft sailboat that has a
full set of Navico / Corus instrumentation -except missing the
masthead wind cups. *I need to find some reading material that would
help me understand how these things work. *Or should I pull them and
go with a more modern group. *If so - any suggestions?
Does anyone have a recommendation as to a good tutorial on integrating
instruments into tiller control??
Thanks in advance *BC

get ahold of the company and get the manuals.