Default OT Happy Halloween!

Not completely as off-topic as it might first appear...

Go to this url: http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf

You'll need your sound keep it on low as you'll get static. Something
appears at the very center of the screen near the picture frame above the
table. You'll have to look closely, but don't get too close to the monitor.
It takes about 30 seconds, so be patient. If you miss it the first time,
wait another 30 seconds or so.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Not completely as off-topic as it might first appear...

Go to this url: http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf

You'll need your sound keep it on low as you'll get static. Something
appears at the very center of the screen near the picture frame above
the table. You'll have to look closely, but don't get too close to the
monitor. It takes about 30 seconds, so be patient. If you miss it the
first time, wait another 30 seconds or so.

Those kids better hurry up pretty quick! We've ALREADY run out of the best
candy and not a single kid has yet knocked on the door! It's amazing how
fast candy can leak out of a partially opened plastic bag!

On Oct 31, 4:46*pm, Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote areasolutions:

Not completely *as off-topic as it might first appear...

Go to this url:http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf

You'll need your sound keep it on low as you'll get static. Something
appears at the very center of the screen near the picture frame above
the table. You'll have to look closely, but don't get too close to the
monitor. It takes about 30 seconds, so be patient. If you miss it the
first time, wait another 30 seconds or so.

Those kids better hurry up pretty quick! *We've ALREADY run out of the best
candy and not a single kid has yet knocked on the door! *It's amazing how
fast candy can leak out of a partially opened plastic bag!

its those darn o rings Larry

Two meter troll wrote in
:

On Oct 31, 4:46*pm, Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote
innews:ir2dnecSv6uX55bUnZ2dnUVZ_

reasolutions:

Not completely *as off-topic as it might first appear...

Go to this url:
http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf

You'll need your sound keep it on low as you'll get static.
Something appears at the very center of the screen near the picture
frame above the table. You'll have to look closely, but don't get
too close to the monitor. It takes about 30 seconds, so be patient.
If you miss it the first time, wait another 30 seconds or so.

Those kids better hurry up pretty quick! *We've ALREADY run out of
the

best
candy and not a single kid has yet knocked on the door! *It's amazing

ow
fast candy can leak out of a partially opened plastic bag!

its those darn o rings Larry

8 kids, total. I gave away "Body Parts" gummy candy...feet, teeth,
eyes, ears, noses, and fingers. They thought they were wonderful! I
tasted one, it's bitter, sour so the kids will love it. Made by
Frankford candy in Philadelphia. I'll take the rest to my friend's
house where the teens hang out. They love anything that looks gross...
(c;

The other big hit was glow-in-the-dark skull stickers I put on their
costumes, the ONLY giver who did. Little kids love stickers more than
life, itself. I ran a UV flourescent tube over the sticker sheets to
really charge them up bright and when they left my door you could see
them still glowing green and bright way up the street....another great
$2 idea.

I think they liked the stickers more than the candy loot. One little 5
year old kept coming back for another one...(c; Her mom finally had
enough and told her that was "it", whatever "it" means....

When I lived downtown on a busy street on Halloween, my then-wife and
stepdaughter would carve out a big pumpkin. I'd put a sheet of
translucent orange paper down the middle so you saw the drawing of the
inside of a nose or mouth when you looked inside, all lit up by a bright
bulb. What you couldn't see was the bulb or the 4" speaker behind the
paper...or the fine black wires leading back into the house where my amp
and microphone were waiting. The "Talking Pumpkin" was always a hit....
(c;

One or two little kids would venture down the pitch dark alleyway to the
light from the creaky door the pumpkin sat next to. Before they touched
the doorbell button, the pumpkin would say, "Hey, Kids! C'mere a
second." I'd then ask them to scratch my nose hole or some other silly
thing to the astonished and a little terrified pair. Once they'd met my
wife or daughter at the door, who never, of course, ever heard the
pumpkin talk, which was simply absurd, the two kids would go running out
to drag their friends back down the dark alleyway to talk to the
pumpkin.....

Of course, pumpkins can't talk, so the pumpkin would just sit there
while the pair tried and tried to get the pumpkin to talk until the
larger crowd pshaw'd it as a hoax from the pair and left them alone with
the dead pumpkin. As soon as they'd turn the corner out of earshot, the
pumpkin would start talking to them, again. "Why didn't you talk to our
friends?", they'd always want to know. "I was scared of them!", I'd
tell them. "One of them was a witch! Another one a PIRATE!"

I couldn't video the pumpkin in the dark, but I tape recorded every
encounter, for the fun of it and if some zealot tried to make something
out of it like I was talking dirty to them, etc. I never had to play
the tapes for the cops, though.

Moms the pumpkin would talk to if they got dragged down the alley....er,
ah, eventually...after the pumpkin got the most fun out of it.

Such simple things throw the techno-kids used to video games and
computers a curve...Works great, try it. Oh, I did have some trouble
with one mom. The kids dragged her down the alley and the pumpkin, at
first, as usual, didn't speak. Then, just as she started to turn away,
"Hey, Mom! Where ya goin'?" Mom was so startled she peed her panties
and was ****ed off as well as ****ed on.... Oops...sorry, mom. The
little boy was rolling in the driveway laughing at her problem...

On Oct 31, 11:40*pm, Larry wrote:
Two meter troll wrote :

On Oct 31, 4:46*pm, Larry wrote:
[...]

little boy was rolling in the driveway laughing at her problem...- Hide quoted text -

WARNING WARNING DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!!
When I clicked the link for the site my anti-virus program went off

Dave

wrote in message
On Oct 31, 11:40 pm, Larry wrote:
Two meter troll wrote
:

On Oct 31, 4:46 pm, Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote
innews:ir2dnecSv6uX55bUnZ2dnUVZ_

:

Not completely as off-topic as it might first appear...

Go to this url:http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf

WARNING WARNING DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!!
When I clicked the link for the site my anti-virus program went off

Dave

You don't need to worry about the swf file. It's been around a long time.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Happy Halloween Boater General 19 November 3rd 08 12:54 AM
OT Happy Halloween! Capt. JG Cruising 5 November 1st 08 05:16 PM
Happy Halloween.... Tom Francis - SWSports General 2 October 20th 08 01:16 PM
Happy Halloween Thom Stewart ASA 4 October 14th 06 03:36 AM
Happy Halloween!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 30th 03 01:59 PM