posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default social security

"Marty" wrote in message ...
Dave wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:49:06 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

So let me give you another shot at it. What "legislation that's been
around
for decades" were you referring to, and how did that legislation's
being in
your words "removed" contribute to the mortgage melt-down?

Asked and answered.

Please direct me to the message in which you claim the question was
answered.

Also, I'll repeat... do your own research!

As I've previously pointed out, Jon, I have no need to research the
question. I know you're full of **** because I'm very familiar with bank
regulation.

As an interesting aside, recently the Canadian banking system was rated as
the soundest in the world, the primary reason given: Canadian banks face
the strictest regulations in the world..

Food for thought.

Cheers
Martin

Yeah, but you Canadians eat moose!

http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question...3175737AAgrCZE

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
said:

[...]

Indeed, some of us do.

I have experience in Foreign Affairs, I can see a foreign country from
my house, the USA!

Cheers
Martin
posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]