posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default a lib is a lib is a lib, so it's OK

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:38:10 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:30:19 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:58:09 -0400, mmc wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Ken Marino" wrote in message

Mahoney also declared that he's "a fighter" who will continue to
seek reelection.
Tim Mahoney, deocratic representative that replaced a repub that
stepped down when caught having an affair says he's tough and will
continue to seek re-elction, despite being caught having 2 affairs
and trying to bribe
one to keep her quiet. Dem's will force a repub to step down under
the exact same circumstances.

At least it was a woman this time....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Ha! yeah when a good Christian, family values, gay-hating repub is
caught, it's more often than not with another man.

again the double standard. you support the gay lifestyle but make a
big deal out of Foley's gay love affair. You support family values
but have no problem with a dem having 2 mistresses and paying one
off with gov't funds to keep her quiet. Oh right, I forgot the dem's
don't support family values.

I don't think he said anything about a "gay" lifestyle, and I don't
think anyone is claiming the recent Mahoney affair was a good thing.
Are you suggesting that propositioning underage boys is somehow
comparible to sleeping with a grown woman?

Why don't you start claiming that the republicans are country first
again and then we can take a look at who served in the military and
who didn't...

http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

No it isn't and I haven't defended it. He stepped down. Dem's fight it
and seldom do. Look at Jefferson who is still serving despite illegal
cash in his freezer. And Barney Frank serving years after it was found
out his gay lover was running a GAY PROSTITUTION RING out of Frank's
apartment. Of course you libs will say he probably wasn't aware of it.

That's pretty old news and somewhat humorous, given who lead the fight
to get rid of him. Apparently, the people in his district like him just
fine. I wonder if that'll be true in Mahoney's district. Of course,
they're a bit tired of the same ol' ****e.

"Barney Frank receive a formal reprimand from the House for his
relationship with a male prostitute." Attempts to expel or censure
Frank, led by Republican member Larry Craig (who himself was later
embroiled in his own homosexual scandal), failed. Rather, the House
voted 408-18 to reprimand him. This condemnation was not reflected in
Frank's district, where he won re-election in 1990 with 66 percent of
the vote, and has won by larger margins ever since.

I find Jefferson's actions deplorable and he should be removed.

I guess you don't remember Larry Craig... a bit more recent news... as I
recall he didn't resign... or he did, then he didn't, then...

So, once again, personal foibles are regrettable, but probably have very
little to do with Congressional work.

In most, of course not all casese the dem's will try to push their
scandals under the table saying they are personal matters.

at the same time they will call for the immediate withdrawell of a repub
under similar circumstances. Just e few examples:

You are truly a loon. I'm sorry, but you're deluded if you think Clinton
raped anyone. He was guilty of propositioning her, maybe. For the others, it
would really be nice if you could find something in the 21st century to
cite. Give us a break! I think you should take a chill pill and vote for Ms.
Palin for president.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:58:09 -0400, mmc wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Ken Marino" wrote in message

[...]

You pick out one item and act as if that excuses all the attrocities on
the list. And Bill C. may well be guilty in that case. He didn't exactly
present himself as honest and forthright about his sexual escapades.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

m...

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:58:09 -0400, mmc wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Ken Marino" wrote in message

[...]

Ah, so you believe that what Clinton and a few other people did or didn't do
is a definitive statement about Democrats, but if I point out the actual
atrocities (100,000s dead in Iraq, Katrina, our lovely "fundamentally
strong" economy) that have been caused by the high-functioning moron and his
cronies in the White House, that's not relevant. So, feel free to look
foolish pouting the lies that seem to have found their way into what McCain
has decided is public discourse... what's really important to people who
have screwed two ways from Sunday since Bu**** was "elected" and the
Republicans have been running Congress for the last decade... that's why
you're clearly a kook. You're unwilling to have an honest discussion.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ken Marino" wrote in message

No it isn't and I haven't defended it. He stepped down. Dem's fight it
and seldom do. Look at Jefferson who is still serving despite illegal
cash in his freezer. And Barney Frank serving years after it was found
out his gay lover was running a GAY PROSTITUTION RING out of Frank's
apartment. Of course you libs will say he probably wasn't aware of it.

Not to mention Sen. Craig who said he'd step down, but didn't...

Ooops... another one bites the dust, except....

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...ors/index.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com