posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default a lib is a lib is a lib, so it's OK

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:58:09 -0400, mmc wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Ken Marino" wrote in message

Mahoney also declared that he's "a fighter" who will continue to seek
reelection.
Tim Mahoney, deocratic representative that replaced a repub that
stepped down when caught having an affair says he's tough and will
continue to seek re-elction, despite being caught having 2 affairs and
trying to bribe
one to keep her quiet. Dem's will force a repub to step down under the
exact same circumstances.

At least it was a woman this time....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Ha! yeah when a good Christian, family values, gay-hating repub is
caught, it's more often than not with another man.

again the double standard. you support the gay lifestyle but make a big
deal out of Foley's gay love affair. You support family values but have
no problem with a dem having 2 mistresses and paying one off with gov't
funds to keep her quiet. Oh right, I forgot the dem's don't support
family values.

I don't think he said anything about a "gay" lifestyle, and I don't think
anyone is claiming the recent Mahoney affair was a good thing. Are you
suggesting that propositioning underage boys is somehow comparible to
sleeping with a grown woman?

Why don't you start claiming that the republicans are country first again
and then we can take a look at who served in the military and who didn't...

http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com