posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Russian Mayor sees Palin in shower

Mayor In Russia Says He Can See Sarah Palin Showering From His House

(Provideniya, Russia) Governor Sarah Palin, the Republican Vice
Presidential nominee, has said that she can see Russia from her house.
Across the Bering Strait in Provideniya Bay sits the town of
Provideniya, Russia and its mayor Dimitri Andropov. He says that he
can see Palin showering from HIS house. “And it is very nice.”

Mayor Andropov added that his small town, like America, is transfixed
with the buxom Governor. “We have a shower watchman on duty 24/7. And
when the delightful Palin turns on the water and lets down her hair,
the alarm sounds, telling everyone to rush to my house for a show. The
kids love it.”

Leonid Andropov, the Mayor’s brother, said that the ability to see
Palin shower has given him and the other men a newfound respect for
her. “She’s a very thorough cleaner, which is tough when one is
dealing with moose guts, wolf blood and oil…And she doesn’t have a
mustache, which is just a big plus for us.”

In a spontaneous Q&A at a Phoenix donut shop, Sarah Palin said that
she’s okay with the Russians watching her shower. “I’m flattered. And
hopefully my cleanliness can inspire them to go after freedom, liberty
and democracy...so that they can create jobs, get more freedom and
liberty to help the economic job search, then hunt down the terror
loving terrorists and change their nation of human people for the
better.”

“All I heard from that speech was change, and change to us is bad,”
said Mayor Andropov. “Change means John McCain will win the election
and take our water princess to shower in Washington D.C…We don’t want
that to happen…Everything else Governor Palin said was over our small
town heads. But that’s okay, because we like to watch Sarah the same
way she likes to watch Saturday Night Live, with the sound turned
down.”