posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Judge denies Democrat Party and Obama's motion to dismiss

On Oct 7, 8:06*am, Stephen Trapani wrote:
A tiny bit of research about the banking crisis reveals that it was not
the free market that caused it, it was *over* regulation (primarily
fannie and freddie) ...

As I've said before that's a meme current mostly with folks who can't
add. I thought the following was a pretty amusing take:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162789

-- Tom.
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

In article lutions,
"Capt. JG" wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Paul.

Oh if we were only allowed to........but we're not

Diebold already as the voting machines stuffed...

Are you telling me that you're unable to vote for Barr or Paul? I believe
they're on many state ballots.

Ron Paul is going on the Louisiana ballot, thanks to our meet-up groups..

--
Molesworth

http://www.stcustards.free-online.co.uk/
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

In article
,
Bay Boater wrote:

On Oct 7, 2:22*pm, Larry wrote:
"Gregory Hall" wrote
:

http://tinyurl.com/4846kf

United States District Court Judge, Honorable R. Barclay Surrick
orders Obama to produce the following:
1. Obama's "vault" version (certified copy of his "original" long
version) Birth Certificate; and
2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship;
3. A Certified copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance

Obama can't produce them because he doesn't have them. He's a fraud.
He's a Muslim and part of an Al Queda plot to take over the country,
soon to be thwarted.

It appears that Hillary is going to be the new Democrat candidate real
soon....

Perhaps there is a god.

--
Gregory Hall

So, the Republicans are trying to elect The Keating 5's dirtiest
*******.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-hNDnj4kQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9xgFYu5DEA

So, we have very dirty, nasty hands at the RNC in charge....Keating
isn't going away, nor is John's nasty little Hanoi secrets.

Now, do you REALLY think, in your heart, that the Democrat Party is SO
stupid that they would hand the Republican Party a free pass for 4 more
years of banker-induced war and neocon genocide by putting up ANY
candidate that is CLEARLY not qualified? *Come on!

Both these nice Freemasons *are all members of the "clubs" that make
them eligible for the Council On Foreign Relations and the nasty cults
to be President puppets of the ruling elite. *Doesn't matter which one,
they'll both do as they are told....or
else:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66 vymfPA
Remember what happened to the last President who didn't follow orders
from "them"?

Why do you think liberal TV corporations are all so quiet on McCain's
sordid past?

Because they are being told to....easy as that.

.....Just like investigating 9/11- Hide quoted text -

McCain has no sorid past.

Errmm, have a look at the latest 'National Enquirer'.. after the Edwards
scoop, it's got some credibility..

--
Molesworth

http://www.stcustards.free-online.co.uk/
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:06:24 -0700, Stephen Trapani

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 20:19:56 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4846kf

United States District Court Judge, Honorable R. Barclay Surrick orders
Obama to produce the following:
1. Obama's "vault" version (certified copy of his "original" long version)
Birth Certificate; and
2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship;
3. A Certified copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance

Obama can't produce them because he doesn't have them.
I'm quite sure I don't have all of thiose documents for myself, and
you don't have them for yourself, either.

Meanwhile, here's an editorial from George W Bush's hometown newspaper
in Crawford, TX:

http://www.lonestaricon.com/absolute...p?a=3337&z=290

EDITORIAL
Sunday, October 05, 2008
By Nathan Diebenow, Don M. Fisher, W. Leon Smith

*We Trust Obama
**/2008 Presidential Endorsement/*

So, how’s that free market economy working for you?

A tiny bit of research about the banking crisis reveals that it was not
the free market that caused it, it was *over* regulation (primarily
fannie and freddie) which compelled banks to provide mortgages to people
who did not qualify. When the housing market slumped millions of these
people defaulted because there mortgages were worth more than their
property.

It is the height of stupidity for lefties to be blaming the economic
crisis on "the free market" when it has been democrats and only
democrats over the years which put in place and then strengthened the
regulations that caused this crisis.

Stephen

Once again, Stephen Trapani reveals his idiocy in all it's glory.

He does this pretty much every time he posts, so it doesn't surprise
anyone.

I provided a statement and argument, you replied entirely with ad
hominem and no relevant content apparently because you haven't a clue
what I'm talking about. I'm afraid that makes you the idiot.

Stephen

wrote:
On Oct 7, 8:06 am, Stephen Trapani wrote:
A tiny bit of research about the banking crisis reveals that it was not
the free market that caused it, it was *over* regulation (primarily
fannie and freddie) ...

As I've said before that's a meme current mostly with folks who can't
add. I thought the following was a pretty amusing take:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162789

From that article:

"Look. There was a culture of stupid, reckless lending, of which Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac and the subprime lenders were an integral part."

Basically Fannie and Freddie regulations created a false market which
was then not subjected to enough oversight and hence abused. That's the
problem with market regulation, it creates the need for ever more
regulating. Calling this a failure of free market principles is asinine.
It's like saying communism would have worked if only the leaders had
been smart enough to be more brutal and squelch more of the citizens'
rights.

Stephen

Sunday, October 05, 2008
[...]

Au contraire. I no longer bother trying to educate you, because you
have proven uneducable. Point by point dissections of your nutcase
thinking are not worth the trouble. It's enough just to point out that
you are an idiot. That's usually enough of a hint for rational
intelligent people to "get it".

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 21:12:21 -0700, Stephen Trapani

On Oct 7, 8:06 am, Stephen Trapani wrote:
A tiny bit of research about the banking crisis reveals that it was not
the free market that caused it, it was *over* regulation (primarily
fannie and freddie) ...

As I've said before that's a meme current mostly with folks who can't
add. I thought the following was a pretty amusing take:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162789

From that article:

"Look. There was a culture of stupid, reckless lending, of which Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac and the subprime lenders were an integral part."

Basically Fannie and Freddie regulations created a false market which
was then not subjected to enough oversight and hence abused. That's the
problem with market regulation, it creates the need for ever more
regulating. Calling this a failure of free market principles is asinine.
It's like saying communism would have worked if only the leaders had
been smart enough to be more brutal and squelch more of the citizens'
rights.

Stephen

There you go again!

Bwhahahahaha!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

Basically Fannie and Freddie regulations created a false market which
was then not subjected to enough oversight and hence abused.

Fannie, Freddie and CRA were certainly all contributing factors to the
problem. However in the case of Fannie and Freddie the problem arguably
was
as much a problem of too much oversight of the wrong kind, not too little
oversight. Long after the risks had been identified (as far back at least
as
2001) you had Barney Frank and Jim Shumer standing on the sidelines
cheering
both GSEs to buy more and more mortgages so more and more homes could be
sold to people who couldn't afford the mortgages, and loudly proclaiming
that there was nothing wrong with either GSE. Their protection racket was
of
course funded by generous contributions from Fan and Fred. Anybody know
who
the biggest recipients of Fan and Fred's largesse were? Hint: number two
chose a former President of one of the organizations to run his vice
presidential selection.

Why is it people so conveniently have forgotten the root cause of the
sub-prime lending fiasco which root cause is energy prices through the roof.
For two years the world has been shelling out twice too much for it's energy
needs.

Americans will continue to put gasoline and diesel in their automobiles and
trucks and come the end of the month, lo and behold, there ain't no cash
left to pay the mortgage. None left to pay the other bills either - so they
charge up the credit cards and end up having even less with which to pay the
rent. So they default on their obligations. Fannie and Freddie were the
first to feel the effects and now it's permeating the entire economy.

But, it was and is the high cost of energy that's at fault for the mess the
whole world is in. Ask yourself why the whole world is feeling the same
pinch we are in the USA. It's because the whole world is paying the same
rip-off energy prices. And why is gasoline still $3.50 to $3.75 per gallon
when a barrel of oil has gone from $150 to less than 90 bucks? Logic
dictates a gallon of gasoline should be around $2.75 per gallon.

It is this continued high cost of energy that has driven up the prices of
groceries and other consumer items. All these inflated prices have taken too
big a chunk out of the consumers wallet. The mortgage is where the buck
seems to have stopped. Not enough left in the purse to shell out that large
sum of money.

Why is nobody but me aware this obvious root cause?

Wilbur Hubbard

On Oct 7, 9:12*pm, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Basically Fannie and Freddie regulations created a false market which
was then not subjected to enough oversight and hence abused. ...

What market was that? The sub-prime market? The CDO market? The CDS
market?

F&F bought a small percent of the CDO's out there and when they turned
to crap it trashed their books. I'm not going to claim that they are
victims since they should have known better but they are in no way,
shape or form the "cause" of this problem.

--Tom.

[OT] Judge denies Democrat Party and Obama's motion to dismiss Gregory Hall Cruising 38 October 22nd 08 08:42 PM
Bye bye Democrat Party. Simple Simon ASA 35 October 22nd 08 03:12 AM
Motion comfort Gordon Cruising 6 December 17th 06 12:46 AM
Following Sea Motion Causes Engine to Nearly Die frank1492 General 11 August 19th 06 08:08 AM