posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT Why McCain/Palin will win in November

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 19:23:33 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Dave is very sensitive after learning that Bush wasn't quite the fighter
jock he made him self out to be.

Hey Jon, somebody needs to tell you and your boy that there isn't anybody
named Bush running this time. Never woulda guessed it from the Dems
convention, though.

Bush and McCain have mostly the same policies, so I don't think it's much of
a stretch if I happen to confuse the two.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT John McCain's Integrity (was: Why McCain/Palin will win in November)

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.co...s-integri.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:26:58 -0400, jeff said:

his Karl Rove trained staff

Q.E.D.

Do you deny that he had a hand in defaming McCain in 2000? Do you think the
people trained in his style of propaganda aren't advising currently?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 10 Sep, 00:49, Dave wrote:

I take it you wish us to infer that bomber pilots are cowardly, whereas
fighter pilots are brave? That the other side only shot at fighters, and not
at bombers?

Gimme a break.

Hi Dave. I think that this is the first time that
we have conversed. My name is Donal, and I am a
foreigner, so please go easy on me.

It seems to me that a bomber pilot has to fly from "A" to
"B" and drop his bombs.

A fighter pilot has to react to events as they unfold.

You can pre-plan the bomber pilot's misson, but
you have to allow the fighter pilot to use his own
judgement.

To illustrate the point, I invite you to consider the
situation where G W Bush is in command of a bomber.
If he were given sufficient training, then he could probably
find his way to the target.

Try to imagine him in charge of a fighter!! Just picture
that idiot trying to change course at short notice.

C'mon, you must see that there is a difference between
bomber and fighter pilots?

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:16:06 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On 10 Sep, 00:49, Dave wrote:

I take it you wish us to infer that bomber pilots are cowardly, whereas
fighter pilots are brave? That the other side only shot at fighters, and not
at bombers?

Gimme a break.

Hi Dave. I think that this is the first time that
we have conversed. My name is Donal, and I am a
foreigner, so please go easy on me.

It seems to me that a bomber pilot has to fly from "A" to
"B" and drop his bombs.

A fighter pilot has to react to events as they unfold.

You can pre-plan the bomber pilot's misson, but
you have to allow the fighter pilot to use his own
judgement.

Since my FIL, now deceased, was a WW II bomber pilot who flew numerous
missions and ultimately was shot down over Germany, spending a year
and a day in a POW camp, I take exception to your insulting
conclusion.

Troll bait or not, you are nothing more than a slug for posting such
rubbish.

Frank

As November Approaches... HK General 5 July 3rd 08 04:09 PM
November 10 Recobee ASA 7 November 11th 04 03:39 AM
New Zealand (November) swamp General 8 August 27th 04 09:02 AM
New Zealand (November) swamp General 1 August 21st 04 04:35 AM
November GLC posted [email protected] General 0 October 31st 03 02:35 PM