posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Performance AWD cars not green!!! Ban them!!!

I propose the banning or special taxation on performance AWD cars. They are
nothing but self indulgent toys for those who show nothing but reckless
regard for the environment!

Why can't those people drive higher gas mileage cars at safer speeds?

The cost of a pair of pink springs will feed a starving ghetto family for 6
months.

The money spent on a chip programmer could have gotten that poor child's
medication for a year.

Not to mention the blatant consumption of natural resources just to keep the
performance AWD on the road!

Not to mention the crashes, fatalities, rescue service and police
expenditures!

Not to mention that every bit of excess consumption of oil funds Bin Laden
and his minions!

Not to mention that Toyota Corollas nearly eclipse 50 mpg and still power
high performance 2wd supercars!

Be mean, be green and have a fullfilling driving experience: Toyota Corolla,
America's most popular car!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"redbard" wrote in message
[...]

It will never happen. There are too many people like Donal and Bobsprit who
define their manhood by the muscle car they drive. Without a high-priced,
muscle car they have no self-esteem.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 9, 10:21*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"redbard" wrote in message

[...]

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Holy Sockpuppet, Batman! I never own a muscle car and it doesn't sound
like Donal has even driven one!

RB
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 9 Sep, 15:35, "redbard" wrote:
I propose the banning or special taxation on performance AWD cars. They are
nothing but self indulgent toys for those who show nothing but reckless
regard for the environment!

Why can't those people drive higher gas mileage cars at safer speeds?

The cost of a pair of pink springs will feed a starving ghetto family for 6
months.

You sound like some wacko left wing do-gooder, who hasn't the
ability to think things out properly.

If you are really concerned about the environment, then you must
consider the fact that it is humans who cause the most damage.

Will a single (little used) car do as much harm to the environment
as a family of 6? I don't think so!!

The family of 6 will consume electricity, produce waste, and will
probably go on to drive 6 cars. It would be much better for all
of us if you raised taxes on "families of 6" and used the proceeds
to subsidise nice cars for the rest of us. After all, these second
cars are rarely used, and therefore do little harm to this planet
that we call Home.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

--

You seem to have forgotten at least one very important fact. God created the
Earth for mankind to use. God did not create the Earth for its own sake as

You got your priorities all topsy-turvy.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 9, 7:10�pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

On 9 Sep, 15:35, "redbard" wrote:
[...]

Judging by how the Earth is reacting to your comments, I'd say you are
almost 100% pure asshole.

RB
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 10 Sep, 00:10, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

On 9 Sep, 15:35, "redbard" wrote:
[...]

To Use or Abuse?

It seems to me that the Earth can sustain about 2-3 billion humans.
Once we go above this, we start to Abuse the planet that God
gave us.

God did not create the Earth for its own sake as
your post suggests.

My post suggests that we should respect what we have
been given. This planet cannot sustain an infinite
number of human inhabitants. Therefore, we need
to figure out just how many of us can be sustained.

There is no point saving 10 million Africans every
time that it doesn't rain for 6 months. All we will do
is create more carbon emitting people who will
help to bring forward the destruction of the planet
that God placed in our care.

Equally, there is no point in saving 10 million
Americans who cannot pay their mortgages. All
we will do is produce more fat people who drive
cheap, carbon emitting vehicles.

There are many "Sub-Prime Bobs" out there.

Regards

Donal
--

You got your priorities all topsy-turvy.

You are talking out of your ass.

Regards

Donal