posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default $B!z!z!z(BInformation of ship Sale & Purchase&Building$B!z!z!z(B

Welcome to ShipMKT http://www.shipmkt.com
ShipMKT provides information on our clients and interested parties all
over the world. We have been in ships Sale & Purchase&Building
business since
1996, serving our clients all over the world. We are proud to say that
the ShipMKT will help your company with excellent experience and take
your company forward.

You can post your ship for sale or demand for purchase through email
to us.
..
Display your required ship/ships for specific cargo or a cargo for a
required ship in different ports globally.
Add and delete your displayed items or up date them day by day.
All these would introduce your services, ship/cargo and projects world
wide which will provide the opportunities to your company to be seen
by our several hundred thousand of our web visitors daily.
Improve chances to sell your ship quicker.
To get your requirements provided.
Be in the current of business flow daily.
Stay in station that several hundred thousand of visitors passing
through every day and looking for your services with our
advertisement.
Get on board of ShipMKT to destination of success.

SHIPBUILDING
-Our shipyard is situated in the center of the port of ShangHai which
provides optimum geographical advantages for the shipbuilding
industry
and has built various types of ship.
-Our shipyard has gained an excellent reputation both at home and
abroad for building high quality ships, which is attributable to its
advanced technology and varied experience acquired since 1986. Our
shipyard is capable of building all types of vessels up to 35,000
DWT.
-We can assure our clients of our strenuous effort to satisfy their
needs at the most competitive price and in the shortest possible
time.

MAJOR PRODUCTS
-Container Ships: nominal capacity up to 1,800 TEUs
-Bulk Carriers: Cement, Coal, Fertilizer, Log, Steel Products Carrier
up to DWT 30,000
-Tankers: Oil and Chemicals Tanker up to DWT 35,000
-MPC & General Cargo Ships: All types of vessel up to DWT 30,000
-RO/RO Ships: Various types of RO/RO Ships up to DWT 10,000
-Special Purpose Vessels: Research Vessel, Training Ship, Floating
Dock, Floating Crane, Pleasure Boat, Hospital Ship, Patrol Boat

Here is our shipyard pic: http://www.shipmkt.com/buildtoorder.asp