posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default seen USS New York?

First I've seen, what a beauty. Of course we're way out here in Fiji,
so maybe you've all seen her already. Had to make a special web page
for her.

http://www.sailinglinks.com/u.htm

Needs some sails, though.

Mike and Barb
www.sailinglinks.com
s/v Arabella

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"cruisin" wrote in message
First I've seen, what a beauty. Of course we're way out here in Fiji,
so maybe you've all seen her already. Had to make a special web page
for her.

http://www.sailinglinks.com/u.htm

Needs some sails, though.

Mike and Barb
www.sailinglinks.com
s/v Arabella

Say "HI" to Barb for me. She's hot!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 13, 1:54*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"cruisin" wrote in message

First I've seen, what a beauty. *Of course we're way out here in Fiji,
so maybe you've all seen her already. *Had to make a special web page
for her.

http://www.sailinglinks.com/u.htm

Needs some sails, though.

Mike and Barb
www.sailinglinks.com
s/v Arabella

Say "HI" to Barb for me. She's hot!

Wilbur Hubbard

She says "eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuhhhhhh" and is looking sick.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:
"cruisin" wrote in message

First I've seen, what a beauty. Of course we're way out here in Fiji,
so maybe you've all seen her already. Had to make a special web page
for her.

http://www.sailinglinks.com/u.htm

Needs some sails, though.

Mike and Barb
www.sailinglinks.com
s/v Arabella

Say "HI" to Barb for me. She's hot!

Wilbur Hubbard

| She says "eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuhhhhhh" and is looking sick.

USS New York Eisboch General 24 August 10th 08 04:38 AM
USS New York Consigliere Tall Ship Photos 0 August 29th 07 01:21 AM
New York Condo Cap'n Crunch ASA 0 July 30th 06 04:07 PM
New York, New York! Bob Crantz ASA 0 July 22nd 06 02:36 AM