Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default O/T Osama to Win in the Middle East

The Muslim world ALREADY has massive surpluses of cash, while the USA
ALREADY has massive deficits. The Muslim world already loans America
billions in cash. The American deficits will continue to deepen, and the
cash surpluses in the Muslim world will continue to increase. Muslim
countries are already in the process of "decoupling" their currency from the
US dollar. Every year, hundreds of banks and insurance companies are opening
in Muslim countries. Every year, thousands of managed-funds are opening in
Muslim countries. Muslim banks are buying into banks worldwide. Osama knows
how to do the math - and what it means.

Osama's Master Plan for Victory.

by Andrew Molchan (March 29,th 2008) Starting in 2002, I wrote that
the American reaction to 9/11 was what Osama bin Laden wanted. The attack on
9/11 was a trap. The idiots in Washington had taken the bath. The ultimate
grand strategy of Osama bin Laden was (is) the destruction of the American
dollar. Osama bin Laden, and his friends, tricked America into invading
Iraq. Just like they are now working hard to trick America into attacking
Iran. I am 100%, absolutely sure that what's at the very top of Osama bin
Laden's wish list is for America to bomb Iran. Osama is pulling the "tar
baby" trick on the USA, and succeeding. Dr. Joseph E Stiglitz has written a
new book. The Three Trillion Dollar War; The True Cost of the Iraq Conflict.
Dr. Stiglitz's book confirms what I've been saying for the last five years.
Osama bin Laden's objective is the destruction of the America dollar, and
he's succeeding. In 2001, Dr. Stiglitz won the Nobel Prize in Economics.
He's a Yale and Columbia University economics professor. He was the senior
VP of the World Bank. He was also the Chairman of President Clinton's
council of Economic Advisors from 1995 to 1997. The American dollar is
racing towards destruction. The destruction of the US dollar means that the
US is no longer going to be a financial super power. The EU will be the
world's biggest economic power, and China with it's massive savings rate
will be more viable than the USA. Every month, without exception, America's
percentage of the world's economy goes down, and down. Every percentage
decrease is a victory for Osama. The solution for America is not to expand
the Middle East shooting war crusade by bombing Iran. America bombing Iran
is something Osama prays for every day. Part of America's solution is to cut
back the shooting war everywhere possible, and save American dollars. The
solution is the grand strategy for Middle East peace plan that I outlined
years ago. Four years ago, I sent to the US Senate an outline of the correct
grand-strategy for winning in the Middle East. It was (is) the correct
strategy. It was (is), a grand strategy that did NOT involve killing anyone.
After four years, it looks better than when I first sent it to the US
Senate. However, my plan was not what the power elite in Washington D.C.
wanted to believe. It did NOT fit into their Matrix of lies and delusions.
So, my plan was (is), "wrong." In the mean time, the worth of the US dollar
keeps gong down, exactly as I predicted. Here is the factual, and correct,
current grand strategy military situation in the Middle East: THE FACTS:
Israel's GDP is $170 billion per year, and its growth rate is 2%.The Muslim
world's combined GDP is $2100 billion, and growing at 6%.The Muslim world's
combined GDP, in a few years, will be increasing by an amount greater than
Israel's total yearly GDP. The Jewish population of Israel is only five
million people. The world's total Jewish population is only 26 million. The
world's Muslim population is over one billion, a 40 to 1 ratio in favor for
the Muslims. The Muslim world ALREADY has massive surpluses of cash, while
the USA ALREADY has massive deficits. The Muslim world already loans America
billions in cash. The American deficits will continue to deepen, and the
cash surpluses in the Muslim world will continue to increase. Muslim
countries are already in the process of "decoupling" their currency from the
US dollar. Every year, hundreds of banks and insurance companies are opening
in Muslim countries. Every year, thousands of managed-funds are opening in
Muslim countries. Muslim banks are buying into banks worldwide. Osama knows
how to do the math - and what it means. Time is NOT on the side of the USA,
and Israel. "Waiting" will prove to be fatal for both America and Israel.
It's time to change our grand strategy from proven failure, to a new and
courageous strategy for success. Osama knows that America is the only friend
Israel has in the world. When America goes into financial chaos, then Israel
will be financially boycotted, and financially strangle. Osama and company
will apply General U.S. Grant's "Anaconda strategy" to Israel. There are
already labor unions in Europe, especially in England, that want to boycott
Israel. All over the world, plans are in motion and the stage is being set
for Osama's victory. For Osama to win, three things need to happen. (1)
America has to keep on making the same old mistakes, in the same old way,
based on the same old delusions. (2) A Pearl Harbor like bombing of Iran
would definitely be a massive help toward speeding Osama's victory. (3) The
power elite in Washington D.C. has to continue their rejection of the
imaginative, courageous and winning plan that I outlined, and sent, to the
US Senate years ago. The American military's tactical operations in Iraq are
a meaningless waste of blood, money, time and effort. For Osama, the
military objectives of Iraq (and Iran), is to financially bleed America to
death.The real "battlefield" is not Iraq, but the world. Osama's objective
never was Iraq. His objective has always been, and still is, the financial
destruction of America. In the last analysis, bankrupt nations are not great
powers. I am NOT advocating a retreat out of the Middle East. Mr. Obama and
Mrs. Clinton, both are saying that as President they would remove American
troops from Iraq. They are wrong. Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton are as military
grand strategy brain dead as President Bush. America does NOT have the
option of leaving the Middle East. The Middle East is NOT Vietnam in the
sense that American never needed anything from, or in,Vietnam. However, the
Middle East has 60% of the world's known oil reserves and America definitely
needs oil. The truth is that, "Leaving the Middle East," means more than
leaving Iraq. Iraq is NOT the core issue. America leaving the Middle East
means America leaving the mother of all Middle East problems, the
Israeli-Palestinian deadlock. Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton have not said
anything about disengaging from the Israeli-Palestinian deadlock. America's
road to victory is not to disengage from the Israeli-Palestinian issue, but
to "change" to a strategy that will win. Twelve years ago, I wrote an
article that said one of the many issues with the Israeli-Palestinian
deadlock was the land, and homes, that the Palestinians retreated from
during the wars. The displaced Palestinian home/land owners (now living in
the West Bank, Gaza, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc.), say that
their land and homes are still legally theirs. Israel's government says the
homes were abandoned, and now belong to Israel. The truth is that legally,
the Palestinians have the better argument. Sometime during the last 25
years, why didn't America use a small percentage of the money it spends on
killing Muslims, and instead buy the property rights of the Palestinians who
had homes/land in what is now Israeli territory? This would have peacefully
removed one of the biggest wellsprings of the Middle East conflict.
President Bush isn't the only person in Washington D.C. who never reads
books. The idiots at America's State Department need to start reading some
books about world history and diplomacy. One of them is The Prince, by
Niccolo Machiavelli, that says, "You can murder a person's parents, and that
person will eventually forgive you. You can murder a person's children, and
that person will eventually forgive you. However, if you steal a person's
land, you will have an enemy for generations." The road to peace in the
Middle East is NOT paved with ever more and bigger bombs.The solution for
peace in the Middle East is the outline that I sent to Washington D.C. years
ago. My plan is a doable Middle East peace plan. However, both the Democrats
and Republicans rejected the workable peace plan. I've studied military
history for over forty years. I was correct about Vietnam. I was correct
about Iraq. I've been 80% right for over 40 years when the Pentagon's
generals were 80% wrong for over 40 years. If anyone has a logical, military
grand-strategy, geopolitical grand-strategy, good reason for a sneak,
terrorist-like, attack against Iran, please tell me and we'll both know.
Here's a fast military 101-strategy lesson. When you have a failed strategy,
like Iraq is a failed strategy, and Vietnam was a failed strategy, do not
think that making it bigger (i.e. the "surge," bombing Iran) will solve the
problem. All you'll get is a bigger failure. America's tactics in the Middle
East are World War One tactics. If an attack fails, then do the same thing
over again, but only bigger. President Bush is correct when he says the war
in Iraq is preventing terrorism in the USA, but NOT in the way President
Bush thinks. With America financially bleeding to death in Iraq, Osama bin
Laden is getting exactly what he wants. If American troops pull out of Iraq,
al Qaeda will successful put together another dramatic attack, wave the red
flag in front of the always over reactive American bull, and bring American
troops back into the Middle East. The reason why there have been no
terrorist incidents since 9/11 is because things are going exactly as Osama
wants. You might say, "But the FBI has intercepted and stopped some
terrorist attacks inside of the USA, and that's the reason why there haven't
been any!" As I see it, all the terrorist incidents that the FBI intercepted
were incidents that al Qaeda wanted intercepted. Al Qaeda's objective is to
keep America financially bleeding to death in the Middle East. The
terrorists that the FBI and Homeland Security intercepted inside the USA
were sacrificed for two reasons: (1) to maintain the illusion that America
is winning, and (2) to test the FBI and see how it operates, and to find its
weakness. The FBI and CIA should keep in mind that the reason why America
was suckered into the Iraq war in the first place was (is) (will be) because
of "trusted informants" who were (are) (will be) quadruple agents. The CIA
and other American intelligence agencies have become smarter. Iraq was a
set-up, and the CIA finally "got it." Now they have to take the next step
and see the big picture, the grand set-up, and act to protect the America
people. America has three options in the Middle East. (1) Pull all American
troops out of Iraq. Then watch as Iraq and Iran become allies. Watch as a
frightened Saudi Arabia starts building nuclear bombs, and 9/11 terrorist
attacks restart inside the USA. (2) Say in Iraq, doing the same old failed
things in the same old failed ways. Have yet one more Israeli-Palestinian
peace conference to add to 82 failed Israeli-Palestinian peace conferences
over the last 40 years. Continue to financially bleed to death until the
American dollar, and thus American Treasure Bonds, collapse worldwide, and
America is thrown into financial chaos. Or (3), adopt a totally new grand
strategy that is completely different for the last 40 years of proven
failures, and America wins in both the Middle East, and the world. For the
last 22 years I've been advocating plan 3. At the end of the day, it will be
plan 3.The only question is if plan 3 will be enacted by America, or by the
EU after America financially collapses, and is forced to adopt the Euro to
end America's dollar crisis. For years, I've written that, "Mistakes are NOT
cost free. Every mistake comes with a price, and big mistakes come with a
big price. Sometimes it's years before the payment comes due, but it always
comes." Some of the blind arrogance that's been the hallmark of Washington
D.C. needs to be replaced with more historical humility. No great empire has
lasted forever, and the United States is NOT going to be the exception. The
majority of past empires hastened their downfall with imperial over reach.
"Imperial over reach" is what America is doing in Iraq, and the burden that
America is putting on the American dollar, and on America's credit in the
world. Even if you have a very big system like the United States, put it
under enough pressure for a long enough time and it will come apart. Andrew
Molchan