posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Default K00k Threats!

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , St.
Raoul
Xemblinosky says...

On 02 Jun 2008 01:35:05 GMT, gregvk
wrote:

St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote in
:

On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk
wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1vdkb$cso$8
:

gregvk wrote in
:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Blakesy
says...

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:52:03 -0700, Maxwell wrote in
:

In article g1t23t$dt8$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com,
Bertie the Bunyip says...

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:51:22 -0700 (PDT), Tina
wrote in
55a6512a-d611-4492-8c6e-dde1ede5cbd4
@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.co
:

rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.v ampire.flonk.f
n k.fl
onk

Were you aware you posted your follow up article
all
these newsgroups? Did you intend to do that?

Do you realise there's a world outside your anus?

He'd have to pull his head out of it first to know
that

Larry, I'm only ditzing around here. If you want
an invasion, you're going about it the right way.

Meow?

Posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-
mail
messages without disclosing your true identity is a
federal
criminal offence:

47 U.S.C. 223: "Whoever...utilizes any device or
software
that can be used to originate telecommunications or
other
types of communications that are transmitted, in
whole
or
in
part, by the Internet... without disclosing his
identity
and
with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any
person...who receives the communications...shall be
fined
under title 18 or imprisoned not more than two
years,
or
both."

Report it he
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/offices/

If you think the fbi/doj is going to take resources
from
its
search for OBL & Co to search for me, bring it on,
k00k!

Meow!!!1!

Heh. Unless you're using an anonymous remailer (which
you
aren't), you identify yourself when you login to the
news server. Doesn't matter what name appears at the
top of
your
posts; the news server knows exactly who you are, and
that's
what counts. ...So the most they'll do is have a
couple
laughs
and forward his whining to the Nitwit File.

And thus they provide a valuable service to those brave
boys
by
lightening up thier day.

And that, my friends, is what Meow is all about.

Bertie

OMFG you're going to jail because you didn't post with
your
full
legal name and I'm telling on you. Neener neener
neeeeeeeeeener.

You mean Bertie T. Bunyip isn't his *real* name?

Define "real".

Give me a break. I haven't smoked dope in going on two
decades
now.

I guess that's an advantage I have living in one of the prime
growing
areas - out here you can stay buzzed by osmosis.

Marrakexsh?

The Emerald Triangle

Carribean?

Not quite that exotic

Humboldt / Mendocino / Trinity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Triangle

Ah, OK. Never heard the expression before!

Bertie

Beautiful spot. Misty mountains with redwoods becoming cliffs and
rocky shores where they meet the Pacific.

Haven't been in the wilds of CA for years. Just airport hotels!

One of the prettiest spots on the Lost Coast has its own small
airstrip. Should you ever be in the NorCal area with time on your
hands, look up Shelter Cove. Soem nice little motels perched on the
cliffs over the waves. Fantastic place to storm-watch.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

snerk Bush Admin: 935 Lies about Security Threats hk General 29 January 24th 08 10:14 PM
McCain: Immigration Issue Led to Threats greg3347 General 0 August 17th 07 12:21 PM
We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats animal05 General 54 June 6th 07 11:04 PM
OT-The way of the k00k John Cairns ASA 0 April 7th 05 02:41 AM
Threats to lakes grow faster than cures: More bad news RGrew176 General 0 September 24th 03 05:39 AM