posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Just what does an LSD flashback look like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uYEM2osYQ

Watch this YouTube video and then look away from the screen when instructed.
Is this why Jon Boy thinks he sees people morphing into lizardlike
creatures??? But, what about the view from the helm? Could be trouble.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uYEM2osYQ

Watch this YouTube video and then look away from the screen when
instructed. Is this why Jon Boy thinks he sees people morphing into
lizardlike creatures??? But, what about the view from the helm? Could be
trouble.

--
Gregory Hall

Wow! Groovey, man.

So that's what its like.

No wonder CaptJG likes it so much.

Anybody know where I can get some? I wanna take a little trip, and never
even leave the farm.

But I like this better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdcTbkxPA6E&NR=1

It's interactive (whatever that means)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I took so much LSD it no longer had an effect on me. I had flashbacks all
the time for many years. No one could ever tell I was so messed up, they all
said I was normal. It was so cool, people morphed into lizards, the walls
were breathing, the shoe lace eyelets in the shoe had actual eyes in them,
moving lights had trails, old people turned into skeletons and all sorts of
freaky things happened. I was a flower child! Groovy!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Whizbang McGurk" wrote in
:

I took so much LSD it no longer had an effect on me. I had flashbacks
all the time for many years. No one could ever tell I was so messed
up, they all said I was normal. It was so cool, people morphed into
lizards, the walls were breathing, the shoe lace eyelets in the shoe
had actual eyes in them, moving lights had trails, old people turned
into skeletons and all sorts of freaky things happened. I was a flower
child! Groovy!

You weren't the one who cooked up a batch of LSD that was ten times
stronger than it should have been that Jon Boy mentions he zoned out for
about a week in a couple of his posts to alt.drugs, were you? That
morphing into lizards flashback sounds familiar. I think Jon Boy
mentioned it too.

--
Gregory Hall