Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default VHF battery rebuilds

I just got my HX350S battery back from primecell. I really like the
handheld, even if it's a bit heavy.

They replaced the NiCd with a NiHh and claim that the battery life will be
double or more. Anyone seen this or have experience with rebuilds? It sure
was a lot cheaper than replacing the whole handheld.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com