posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailing Shirts

Aloha!

We are looking to buy matching shirts for our whole crew.

The Henri Lloyd Fast Dri Featherweight SS and the Dry Shirt are the two main
options.

Has anyone had experience with both of these?

Here in Hawaii we often get soaked which isn't a problem because it's
usually very warm anyway.

Other things being equal, which is the coolest/lightest and the fastest
drying?

Which is better constructed, most durable, will last longer?

Any input about other considerations?

Thanks,

Rich

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:56:37 -1000, "Rich"
wrote:

Aloha!

We are looking to buy matching shirts for our whole crew.

Spend some extra to get them 'distressed'. A motley crew of scruffs
look better to my eyes..

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

Aloha!

We are looking to buy matching shirts for our whole crew.

Spend some extra to get them 'distressed'. A motley crew of scruffs
look better to my eyes..

Well if you ever get to Hawaii, I'll set you up with a motley crew.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Has anyone had experience with the Henri Lloyd Fast Dri Featherweight SS?

"Rich" wrote
Aloha!

We are looking to buy matching shirts for our whole crew.

The Henri Lloyd Fast Dri Featherweight SS and the Dry Shirt are the two
main options.

Has anyone had experience with both of these?

Here in Hawaii we often get soaked which isn't a problem because it's
usually very warm anyway.

Other things being equal, which is the coolest/lightest and the fastest
drying?

Which is better constructed, most durable, will last longer?

Any input about other considerations?

Thanks,

Rich

Stuck on Stupid T-Shirts Skipper General 1 November 26th 05 03:06 AM
OT Funny t-shirts [email protected] General 7 August 9th 05 08:12 PM
Sunblock Shirts Doug Kanter General 10 August 4th 05 04:12 PM
it can dye dull shirts, do you order them Cathy ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:34 PM
no jackets will be glad raw shirts Mike ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:28 PM