posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Pollution saves Jap

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:57:36 -0400, katy
wrote this crap:

I'm too tough to be killed by the Detroit River.

Ah! That explains everything! You're a carp!

Most people would say you spelt it wrong.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

I'm too tough to be killed by the Detroit River.

Ah! That explains everything! You're a carp!

Most people would say you spelt it wrong.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

I once fell in the Wacissa River here and WALKED ON WATER. Of course
they hydrilla helped a bit covering the surface with a layer dense
enough to walk but I sure felt Godlike. Of course I was helped by
knowing that there was gators in that water.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

I'm too tough to be killed by the Detroit River.

Ah! That explains everything! You're a carp!

Most people would say you spelt it wrong.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

carpcrap crapcarp a rose by any other name.....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 18:24:48 -0700, Frogwatch
wrote this crap:

On Oct 7, 8:41 pm, Bloody Horvath

Most people would say you spelt it wrong.

I once fell in the Wacissa River here and WALKED ON WATER. Of course
they hydrilla helped a bit covering the surface with a layer dense
enough to walk but I sure felt Godlike. Of course I was helped by
knowing that there was gators in that water

Good thing it didn't catch fire, like the Cuyahoga.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.