posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Black cats and white paint

katysails wrote:
Did you try acetone?

Xylol is usually a better solvent for partially-cured epoxy, although
vinegar works very well up to the "green cure" stage.

tried everything up & including wetsanding & repainting, which I had
to pay somebody else to do the final steps. PITA and a delay I did not
need for other ongoing jobs. However your neighbors goodwill is worth
soemthing and he won't park his car there again

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 24, 7:12 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
JUST PAINTED THE OARS with expensive paint. I went outside to make
sure no bugs had gotten onthem and they are covered with black cat
hair. If I didnt like cats, there'd be one less on earth tonight.

It makes one wonder, where did the cat pad off to
afterwards--visions of my white convertible top
covered with cat prints.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 25, 6:33 am, "jlrogers" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

oups.com...

JUST PAINTED THE OARS with expensive paint. I went outside to make
sure no bugs had gotten onthem and they are covered with black cat
hair. If I didnt like cats, there'd be one less on earth tonight.

Always use a white cat to paint.

LMAO