posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Saint Bonaventure on 10-13-98

Saint Bonaventure says,
"As We Saints walked the human role,
and Many of Us Who placed much importance
on spiritual practices, goals, values, We felt
that though We did not feel wealthy in the
terminology that wealthy reflects, but there
was a sense of calmness even when We were
in great spiritual dilemma, because when an
individual thinks of the necessity regarding
the importance of morality over immorality,
justice over injustice, purity over impurities,
care over neglect, and that everything has a
point of accountability, We smile when We
hear individuals say, 'Practice makes perfect.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON OCTOBER 13,1998 AT 12:54 P.M.

SAINT BONAVENTURE

"I am Saint Bonaventure. One of the
most important questions that mankind
requires at this time is the formal education
of another human being, always stressing the
importance of it, and how valuable it is.

How many individuals throughout the
world think of asking another individual, of
what degree they feel their moral values could
be termed that 'Sainthood was inevitable'?

As We Saints walked the human role,
and Many of Us Who placed much importance
on spiritual practices, goals, values, We felt
that though We did not feel wealthy in the
terminology that wealthy reflects, but there
was a sense of calmness even when We were
in great spiritual dilemma, because when an
individual thinks of the necessity regarding
the importance of morality over immorality,
justice over injustice, purity over impurities,
care over neglect, and that everything has a
point of accountability, We smile when We
hear individuals say, 'Practice makes perfect.'

There is no place throughout the
whole world of human life that so much
is being dictated, delivered, and
extensively spoken about as there is
through this Gift of The Father's Love
that is a Gift beyond what mankind
could ever give to another human being.

Human life has many gifts: the gift of
procreation, the gift of learning about many
things, the ability to practice in interesting
talents, or the gift of being able to understand
that life has a Great Purpose, a Great Goal,
and that every individual born has within
them a Portion of The Creator, making
human life superior to any other living thing
or matter.

When The Father decreed that it
was time for this Gift of His Divine Love
to be handed to the world, this Gift
bearing the Name of The Beloved Saint
Joseph, a Gift of Constant Instruction,
never omitting One Important Fact, so
that men, women and children of all
natures, all degrees of intellect, all
backgrounds, all talents, would have the
benefit of learning that there is a Goal
for life, Greater than any goal in the
human way, The Father, in His Love, has
given mankind a new lease on life, a
complete description of which human life
is the recipient of, because of the Soul
that is a Portion of the creation of every
individual born.

Granted, going back hundreds of years,
thousands of years, mankind had abilities,
sensitivities, and degrees of intellect; also,
they understood what was morally sound,
morally unkind, and much of this was based
on the time in which they lived, or the place
in which they were much a part of as far as
mentalities of those who surrounded them,
and also the innate urge to be successful
humanly and materially.

Today as I speak, I speak in a format, in
a manner, in a way, communicating to all
ages, all degrees of intellect, all backgrounds.
Mankind must understand that they are
the recipients of the Greatest Miracle The
Father has allowed mankind to have in
his or her midst, in thousands of years.

Mankind tries to find errors in All that
has been delivered. This oftentimes is
encouraged by the enemy of God and man,
because human logic understands when a Gift
is beneficial, and gives strength and
encouragement, to excel, to apply and fully
understand the Importance of What is
Spoken, What is Directed, What is Promised.

When Any of Us speak and ask Our
Words to be put into script, mankind must
understand and also believe, that this Gift of
The Father's Love is a Gift beyond what
mankind could give to each other. A Blessing
comes with Every Message, and many times,
whether you are aware of it or not, it shows in
your communication with each other, and to
those who are not present when Our Messages
are delivered.

There are many different types of
blessings that mankind is the recipient
of. The Greatest Blessing, at this time in
the history of human life, is that this
Blessing is Instructing in a Loving Gift of
Words how Special human life is, and the
Purpose for which it was created,
reminding mankind that a Portion of
Divine Love is instilled in each human
life at the moment of conception.
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Patron Saint of ASA Bob Crantz ASA 61 March 7th 07 05:48 AM
Saint Patrick's Day Donal ASA 18 March 11th 05 03:52 PM
SAINT JOHN RIVER Thank You Cruising 0 June 18th 04 09:56 PM
Saint John River Thank You ASA 0 June 18th 04 01:25 PM