posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Wet huh?

http://www.wetasschronicles.com/HugoBoss.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
http://www.wetasschronicles.com/HugoBoss.jpg

Joe

Yep, that's a wild ride.

As much as I respect their performance, I don't really like those open-
class solo racers. Because of their extreme beam & other
characteristics, a naval architect once described them as "catamarans
with the volume between hulls filled in, for the purpose of cheating
the rules."

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
oups.com...
Joe wrote:
http://www.wetasschronicles.com/HugoBoss.jpg

Joe

Yep, that's a wild ride.

As much as I respect their performance, I don't really like those open-
class solo racers. Because of their extreme beam & other
characteristics, a naval architect once described them as "catamarans
with the volume between hulls filled in, for the purpose of cheating
the rules."

She is actually parked in my marina at the moment.
When I saw her at the weekend, I initially thought that she was a cat!!
She has a *very* wide stern!!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donut" wrote ...

When I saw her at the weekend, I initially thought that

she was a cat!!
She has a *very* wide stern!!

you thought your wife was a cat?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 11, 4:38 pm, "Donal" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

--

You ought to see if you can get a ride on her. Looks like a fun boat.

PS what did Scotty say? I can not see his responce

Thanks

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Donut" wrote ...

When I saw her at the weekend, I initially thought that

she was a cat!!
She has a *very* wide stern!!

you thought your wife was a cat?

Nah, my wife is a pussy.

I bet that your wife is a bit of a Siedleman!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 11, 4:38 pm, "Donal" wrote:
wrote in message

You ought to see if you can get a ride on her. Looks like a fun boat.

PS what did Scotty say? I can not see his responce

He said
"you thought your wife was a cat?"

You didn't miss much. It wasn't one of his best responses.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Sep 11, 4:38 pm, "Donal"

wrote:
wrote in message

You ought to see if you can get a ride on her. Looks

like a fun boat.

PS what did Scotty say? I can not see his responce

He said
"you thought your wife was a cat?"

You didn't miss much. It wasn't one of his best

but not near as bad as calling someone a Siedleman, what
ever the hell that's supposed to mean!

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 11, 1:16 pm, wrote:
Joe wrote:
http://www.wetasschronicles.com/HugoBoss.jpg

Joe

Yep, that's a wild ride.

As much as I respect their performance, I don't really like those open-
class solo racers. Because of their extreme beam & other
characteristics, a naval architect once described them as "catamarans
with the volume between hulls filled in, for the purpose of cheating
the rules."

DSK

Very cool. These sorts of boats you don't wear
foul weather jackets, you wear a smock and wrap
a towel around your neck! Yikes!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

snip
He said
"you thought your wife was a cat?"

You didn't miss much. It wasn't one of his best

but not near as bad as calling someone a Siedleman, what
ever the hell that's supposed to mean!

Isn't that a compliment?

Regards

Donal