posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Why cafeteria Catholics are an abomination.

In a erudite post elsewhere it was stated that Katysails is an example
of a 'pick and choose' Catholic. She is but she is not alone. There are
pick and choose Protestants as well. There are legions of folks who
otherwise claim to be Christians but who seem to have this live and let
live view about homosexuality. You cannot be a Christian and not abhor
homosexuality. You can love the sinner but you must abhor the sin. As a
Christian it is your job to fight against sin and homosexuality is
definitely sinful. The Bible says so. The Bible is the word of God so it
follows that God Himself says so.

Another subscriber enquired where in the Bible does it object to
homosexuality. Please click on the following link and read it. Educate
yourself. Then come back and read the rest of my comments on this
important matter. Some important issues it addresses are as follows:

"While only a tiny percentage of people are homosexual, the gay
lifestyle is becoming mainstream - at least in some circles and in the
media."

"Contrary to the opinions of some, the Old Testament is not the only
place in the Bible that condemns homosexuality."

"The media and the schools have become mouthpieces for the gay
subculture, and are working hard to marginalize those of us who take a
moral, biblical stance on the issue."

"Even the church today is not immune to the mainstreaming of immorality.
The Anglican Communion, including the Episcopal Church in the United
States is suffering a rift because of the appointment of an openly
homosexual bishop."

And there's more . . .

http://www.contenderministries.org/a...osexuality.php

One important point the article does not mention is how destructive even
a few homosexuals are to the conservative movement which is Christian at
its roots and which attempts to elect God-fearing people to office. But,
sadly, some of these God-fearing people are frauds or have recently
turned to sin. I give you Representative Mark Foley and his homosexual
advances towards young people. I also give you Senator Larry Craig. Some
say Foley is partly responsible for the losses the Republicans garnered
in the 06 mid-terms. I agree. Who knows how much damage to the Christian
cause Mr. Craig has already done.

Think about who you put in office. While hypocrites like Katy and others
on this group only hurt themselves, the men and women we elect to
national office must be honest and above board. Make no mistake about
it, the casual acceptance of homosexuality by either liberals or
conservatives will continue to cause great damage to the world and
advances the realm of Satan.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote
{snip}
.. . . the casual acceptance of homosexuality by either liberals or
conservatives will continue to cause great damage to the world and
advances the realm of Satan.

The devil is a mutha-f****** Liar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote
{snip}
. . . the casual acceptance of homosexuality by either liberals or
conservatives will continue to cause great damage to the world and
advances the realm of Satan.

The devil is a mutha-f****** Liar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E

Hahaha....