posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default that was worthwhile

that was one way of looking at it i suppose, but i still think that i
made the mistake early on. Anyhow, thanks for the help ok, i will
review your message in more detail and see if i can rectify the
problem ok, i will send you an email with my findings,
Cheers
George

In the words of the great man himself, You'll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool all the way, what a start to the season, top of the league
where they rightfully belong.
Keep it coming Raffa.........

http://www.buying-first-car.com
http://www.catfishinformation.net