posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Subaru AWD eats traction tires.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Don't forget he's a boxer too! I'd love to go in the ring with him.

Even if you were the ref, you'd be in serious risk of getting hurt.
Go away. Nobody's impressed. I worked as a bouncer/cooler, but my job
was to avoid fights and stop them. Fights are for retards like you.
Now go watch Roadhouse again.

"The first man to raise his fists is the first man who's run out of
ideas."

-HG Wells

RB
35s5
NY

Already he's crying uncle!

You don't even know the difference between a boxing match and a bar room
brawl.

pwned!

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa

You don't even know the difference between a boxing match and a bar
room
brawl.

Sure I do. The boxer is limited to hands only strikes. A good bouncer/
cooler has to have good street fighting skills and even better ability
to talk people OUT of fighting.
You know nothing, even by sockpuppet standards. A boxer requires loads
of stanima while a bouncer is more focused on short span brute
strength.
I was not paid well for fighting. I was paid well because I was
usually able to calm people down.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

You don't even know the difference between a boxing match and a bar
room
brawl.

Sure I do. The boxer is limited to hands only strikes. A good bouncer/
cooler has to have good street fighting skills and even better ability
to talk people OUT of fighting.

That's a gay bar you worked in eh?

You know nothing, even by sockpuppet standards. A boxer requires loads
of stanima while a bouncer is more focused on short span brute
strength.

And the boxer wins every time!

I bet you gave the gay patrons a good licking!

I was not paid well for fighting. I was paid well because I was
usually able to calm people down.

Besides licking what other techniques did you use to calm and soothe the
gay patrons?

You big tower of power!

pwnd!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

And the boxer wins every time!

In a street fight? Not likely.

Besides licking what other techniques did you use to calm and soothe the

gay patrons?

You think fighting ability is determined by sexual preference?
Oh.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...

You think fighting ability is determined by sexual preference?
Oh.

Ganz can kick your butt!

He'll out manhandle you!

pwnd!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ganz can kick your butt!

He'll out manhandle you!

Unfunny sockpuppet. Unimaginative sockpuppet.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bull****! Where's the race results? .

300ZX ............. Look under PHRF 'C'

posted to alt.sailing.asa

PHRF racing? the boob would get a huge rating advantage due
to gross weight.

SBV

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bull****! Where's the race results? .

300ZX ............. Look under PHRF 'C'

posted to alt.sailing.asa

PHRF racing? the boob would get a huge rating advantage due
to gross weight.

Yours is on top of your neck.

Oh...wait...that's grotesque weight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

Zogby: Bush Fails to Get Traction [email protected] General 3 October 7th 05 06:49 PM
Zogby: Bush Fails to Get Traction Tim General 1 October 6th 05 01:47 PM
2volt traction-cells Len Cruising 0 April 20th 05 12:12 AM
Cabin Sole Varnish & Traction larry Cruising 9 January 7th 05 03:34 AM
Eats water pumps when using muffs? Racker UK Power Boats 1 September 6th 03 09:18 PM