posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Boobie's Car?

There's always some tool like poor Sloco who thinks his Lincoln
is a match for a BMW. Why? Cuz he read it. I've driven a 330 XI and
335 XI and the only reason to look at a Lincoln would be to save
money. And
you'd lose it on resale!

I think it's a match and I've proven it. Any money lost on the resale
of the Lincoln is made up by the fact you can't get any money off on
the purchase of a BMW. So when you buy a BMW you get shafted on the
front end.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

And for anyone who thinks Sloco has a clue, please check the
Motor Trend Vette forums where HALF of the late model owners complain
about squeaks and rattles.

Wanna talk about forums. You talk up BMW. Have you read any BMW
forums? I have. Every single owner says "SELL BEFORE THE WARRANTY IS
UP"

35s5 PHRF 'C' looser

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Wanna talk about forums. You talk up BMW. Have you read any BMW
forums?

Nope. My wife's father drives a 335 and a friend left me with a 2005
330 XI while she was in Spain for two months. A lot of folks here
drive BMW XI's, Subarus and Audi's. The only complaints I hear are
from the Audi owners. The 330 XI I drove had more than 80K on it and
it was still like a new car in every way.
If you think a 330XI doesn't handle well you probably didn't drive it
on the correct tires, a common error made by losers who think they
know something about cars. As Canadian driver said, "The 330 XI is not
about bang for the buck." I can't find any negative reviews for the
330XI or the newer 328 or the well loved 335 XI.
Your comment about warranty shows everyone just what a poor loser you
are. I don't keep cars beyond their warraty periods and neither do
most enthusiast drivers who have the means to trade as they please.
I'll probably trade the new LGT in for the STI version in less than
two years.

Dude. You are a loser with an old slow farty car.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I think it's a match and I've proven it.

Bwahahahahaha! LOL! Yeah, the lame Lincoln doesn't come close to the
fit and finish of the BMW. The dash of the Lincoln is an embarassment,
like most supposedly upscale US cars! Does your Lincoln have AWD???

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In the case of the J29 & 30/30 they are supposed to be faster. They
weigh 2,000 less. The 35s5 isn't faster because it's sailed by
incompetents. That's been proven by the race results all over the
web.

Well, we sail side by side with those boats and J30's and 35's owned
by friends. We do well enough, easily a match for the Santana and J30,
always pulling away on a reach. Upwind it's anyone's game except that
the 35s5 is also about 20 times more comfortable and roomy compared to
those boats, or yours!
Dude, get over it. I have a nicer boat than yours. It's faster. It's
better looking. It's got WAY more comfort and it's value has actually
gone up in the last 4-5 years. Your boat is soooo dorky looking I
couldn't care less if it was the fastest boat ever built! The interior
is soooo lame I couldn't care less if the keel was laced with gold!

I mean.....look at what you sail!!!!

http://tmt.ca/sail/images/wildfire/dockside.JPG

Looks like the VW Thing with a mast!

And look what we sail.....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...5/HeartNEW.jpg

I mean, dude. You're so done! Toasted. Bested and putzified. Your
dated dog is dead. Slink away! And now we're planning on a over 40' DS
style boat in the next couple of years. That must really burn you up!
Why are you so wrapped up in the fact that I own nicer stuff? There
are folks out there with million dollar Swans and Baltics. HOW do you
live with THAT?

Get a life!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
Come to think of it....in the last 11 days I sailed

J29,
Santana 30/30
and the 35s5....all faster than Sloco's water-dragging

Express-O-
Snail!!!!

In the case of the J29 & 30/30 they are supposed to be

faster. They
weigh 2,000 less.

not if ''the big boob'' is aboard.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in

So when you buy a BMW you get shafted on the
front end.

Bob prefers to be shafted in the rear end.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote

and neither do
most enthusiast drivers

''enthusiast driver'' ? BwahHahaha Booby fancies himself
an ''enthusiast driver'' !!!!

Do tell bobby boy, how many soccer moms did you pass today?

whaaaaaaahahahah......
hoo boy, what a schmuck!

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Dude, get over it. I have a nicer boat than yours. It's

faster. It's
better looking. It's got WAY more comfort and it's value

has actually
gone up in the last 4-5 years.

you forgot to mention your 'fun-o-meter', Loco's boat
doesn't have one.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Do tell bobby boy, how many soccer moms did you pass today?

Well, a blonde in a modded Evo took me quite easily this afternoon. I
didn't see any car seat or soccer balls in her car though. Next week
I'm going to try a friend's Porsche Cayman S to see if it tickles me
enough to buy one in the Spring.
If you'd done anything with your life you'd be having fun as well. We
know, we know....Scotty Potty doesn't NEED fun cars or nice boats!
Don't forget that I know how far down on the food chain you really
are, Mister can't afford a C&C!

Sucks to be you...probably literally!

BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHHA!

RB