posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe look at the AEMN

http://www.sfwmd.gov/org/omd/ops/wea...s/storm_04.gif

Whoooo hooooo!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Aug 16, 8:00 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
http://www.sfwmd.gov/org/omd/ops/wea...s/storm_04.gif

Whoooo hooooo!

Well that changes every thing I heard about Dean.. They said they
thought it would go to the east coast ...

My boat is now at the most vunerable dock on the lake, as I can not
tie up to port, and the bottoms to soft for anchors. Plus when this
island goes under the current will be hitting me broadside. I'll have
no choice but to leave and seek a better place to ride out any major
storm. If she broke free it's the powerlines then NASA Rd. 1.

Oh well just the fishing alone is worth it...not to mention the view
and diversity of wildlife here. Terry caught a 24" Redfish last
night...dinner tonight.

The classic feeder bands have been going over all morning. Great
looking clouds..silver and all shades of blues lined up nicely in
horizon to horizon curves and extra puffy..Man if she had a few more
days at sea she would have been a major player.

Joe