posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default feeding a troll (was Capt. Jonathan Ganz - Druggie)

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Melvin Winstead" wrote in message

Did he have a captains license back then or was it an unlicensed
charter service?

Melvin Winstead

You're really making yourself look like a real maroon here, Melvin.
He chartered the boat. Sharing expenses does not qualify as
receiving compensation, therefore no license of any kind was needed.

You're feeding a troll... perhaps you should change the subject of
the post thusly...

You're doing it wrong. Look up top and see the way I did it. That's
the way it's supposed to be done. You should put in brackets what it
USED to be called to keep things straight.

Read about it under Hijacking Threads on this cyber link
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Docs/Sup...acking_Threads

It says "Usenet and mailing list etiquette in this case is to change
the Subject: line thus: Subject: New subject (was: Old subject) As you
can see, the reference to the old subject is maintained so that people
can see where the current discussion evolved from."

I hope you know captain rules better than usenet rules.

Greg

And somebody said this Greg Hall was retarded. I don't think so myself.
What a smackdown!

Harry Harris

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry, please ignore this post. It was supposed to be on the thread on
rec.boats.cruising but I posted it here by mistake. To clear up the
confusion, I have cross-posted this to rec.boats.cruising.

Fair Winds
Harry Harris

For Jonathan Ganz... Lady Pilot ASA 0 January 27th 06 04:10 AM
I think Jonathan Ganz is keen! Captain Lon ASA 0 April 18th 05 04:21 PM
reply to netKKKop Jonathan Ganz Thom Stewart ASA 6 April 6th 05 10:03 PM